It's a New, Moore Bettah Day...

pakhan

Reaction score
It's definitely a great day when a Moore Bettah comes in and oh boy, everything I've heard about Chucks ukes, is totally accurate.

This one is in a review for my upcoming uke related project. Thought I'd just share a simple photo from Chuck just before it was shipped, before I get proper ones of my own.

Also a few thoughts:

The finish work on this uke is really very very good. I haven't seen such a tactile but gloss finish in a long time!

Sound wise, lively, projective but maintaining a lot of sophistication. A lot. I can see why Chuck is so highly thought of.

320452_4277864313338_1419319228_n.jpg

Damn...I am soo Jealous...Congratulations...WOW Wow Chuck and Steve ukes....Happy Strummings..those are my dream ukes....
I like how the color the flower ties in with the color of the :)binding...

Last edited:
I like how her hand goes into the headstock binding. Its like it has no limits, coming off into the room, if u know what I mean.

Very nice, pakhan. I can't wait to see the rest of your pics. Welcome to the club.

Chuck scores again! Welcome to the family. It's a beauty.

Hooray this got to be the first MB in Singapore. When's the ETA? Do you have to return it after the review?

Do you have to return it after the review?

Yeah, like Chuck is gonna travel all the way there to fetch a Uke back ;) You keep it dude!

I've just had a look on the web, and there doesn't appear to be an extradition treaty between Singapore and Hawaii, I think you're safe.

Thanks guys, I promise I'll get photos up tomorrow at the latest.

Very nice! One day I hope to own a MB! Congrats!

Congrats on getting a Moore Bettah headstock. I sure hope he sends the rest of the uke.

Chuck's inlays are second to none.

hula girl? That's Diane!!!!!!!! hubba-hubba :)

Yep, and that's me on Chuck's labels too (at least that's what one of my more kind friends told me one day...maybe 20 years ago (sigh)).

Awesome uke! I know you are already in love with it. Can't wait to see pics of the rest of it. Congrats.

Top Bottom