Stompin' At The Savoy

Good job. I like the way you put it together. Is that a Kanilea?

Very nice and clean. I like your light touch and the slightly bumpy rhythm.
Pretty vintage kind of sound, if you ask me.

Hello Ken, "vintage" was a compliment, I hope that came through. Perhaps it's your mixing skills or your amp, but probably your playing, that creates an ambiance that made me think of a 1940s dance hall with lots of black suits and high hats and such.

As a beginning player, nice to see hand closeups as well to get an impression of the movement. Nice work with the backing/solo, a very solid entry!

Hello Ken, "vintage" was a compliment, I hope that came through. Perhaps it's your mixing skills or your amp, but probably your playing, that creates an ambiance that made me think of a 1940s dance hall with lots of black suits and high hats and such.

As a beginning player, nice to see hand closeups as well to get an impression of the movement. Nice work with the backing/solo, a very solid entry!

Don't worry, I got the compliment, and thanks. Very encouraging comment.

Blessings

KEN

dear me! taste. pacing. quality.

Mr Middleton, you are a real musician indeed and not some mere hobbyist! Thank you, ever so much, for a fine performance! Sincerely, S Masty

That just made me happy! I have always loved that song, and this is a wonderful performance of it.

Top Bottom