FS: Ameritage concert series silver case

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
This case is currently housing a KoAloha Pineapple Sunday (it is actually a really good fit for it -- I prefer this or the Kamoa fiberglass in grand concert for this uke).

I like the case very much but to be honest it is way too heavy for me. It is very strong and has a nice padded handle, but I prefer the light fiberglass Kamoa cases so I am going to buy one of those instead. But if you want heavy duty protection, nothing beats an Ameritage.

I installed D rings on the top and bottom of this case so that I can use a strap on it, so that you have another option rather than hand carry. This sale does not include the strap though. Also, unfortunately, I don't have the key to the lock for it.

This case retails new for $262.50. I would like to sell it for $160 shipped.

It does have one small white mark on the bottom of the case that you can see in the photos below.

ameritagesign.jpgameritageopen.jpgameritageback.jpg

Nice case. I have one just like it. I like the heaviness of it. I just know its well built. I carry it proudly. It's the best case I have.

That is a great deal....if it were a soprano case, I would buy it from you in a second.

Someone should snap this up quick!

Thanks guys for the nice comments. I have a potential buyer right now so hopefully will be closing this thread when a sale is made.

Top Bottom