"All I Do Is Dream Of You"

H

Hippie Dribble

1934. music Nacio Herb Brown; lyrics Arthur Freed.

a gorgeous popular standard originally composed for the 1934 film, 'Sadie McKee'. Since the first recording by Dick Robertson, the song has been recorded by numerous wonderful artists, including Judy Garland, Doris Day, Pat Boone,Ella Fitzgerald and Dean Martin.

It has also been done in the past few months by two of my favourite yootoobers, DrBekken and TheOnlyUkeThatMatters, check those out too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWoTT7kkpAU

Thankyou for watching folks and keep on dreamin' away... :)

Very laid back Jon. Excuse me for being ignorant, but isn't it HOT in Aus?you often look well wrapped up. Or is it for some other reason?

Sweeeeeet. Muchas gracias, mi amigo.
thanks for the inspiration brother. :)
Really nice, Jon - sounds great on the baritone..... just right for your voice in that key.....
cheers Bill. Yeah, I love this bari. Gonna try a few more on it soon, want to do a version of Don Edwards' 'Coyotes' but a tad worried about the howling bits :eek:
Very laid back Jon. Excuse me for being ignorant, but isn't it HOT in Aus?you often look well wrapped up. Or is it for some other reason?
hey Eroll thanks for the comment mate. It is hot here in Summer for sure. Just getting to the end of Winter right now. A couple of reasons...I'm in Tassie which is the southernmost state in Oz and the temps are generally lowest here. Other thing is as a long term diabetic I have a few circulation probs these days and I tend to feel the cold more than most, hence the warm clobber

Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
Swwweeeeeeet love it man ....nice techniques...dat baritone sings in your hands....keep um comin' happy strummings

Nice way to start my morning, Jon. Great job.

Aces as always. Thanks for sharing.
thanks a lot for the continued support brother
Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
Swwweeeeeeet love it man ....nice techniques...dat baritone sings in your hands....keep um comin' happy strummings
aaaw thanks Bruddah, yep I'll keep em comin, I'd go crazy if I couldn't play the uke and learn new songs...best therapy around
Nice way to start my morning, Jon. Great job.
awesome seeso, thanks so much for the kind word mate, very much appreciated
Hee hee - great arrangement and performance of a favorite tune. I LOVE that baritone - as I say over on the Toob, it makes me want to hear what you can do - dare I say it - on a geetahr. :)
aaaaaarrrrrghghghgh...wash your mouth out John!!!!! No, I love the guitar and played and wrote on it for 20 years before I even discovered what a ukulele was I'm embarrassed to confess!

aaaaaarrrrrghghghgh...wash your mouth out John!!!!! No, I love the guitar and played and wrote on it for 20 years before I even discovered what a ukulele was I'm embarrassed to confess!

:D Sorry to bring it up! I started on baritone uke in 1981 just so I could learn the guitar, and I also played for about 20 years before...well...just playing uke. I haven't picked up my guitar in months. :)

Top Bottom