Cool uke shirts

AndrewKuker

Reaction score
I stumbled across this website and loved it. Full of uke t-shirts and other wear. Even underwear :D. I contacted Joe and ordered some for the store, but just a small fraction of the designs and styles at his website- http://www.ukecompany.com/ .
Many have probably seen this website, but I just found it and thought I would share. Fun stuff. Good job Joe!

Awesome shirts. I loved the Uke Hero one. But $30 for a T-Shirt? I usually won't spend more than 15 for a really cool T. Maybe I'm just cheap. :p

Very nice, Mahalo for the heads up. Some are somewhat suggestive on the female models.....onolicious.............
Paid $30.00 for a custom airbrushed tee shirt with my custom uke on it.....one of a kind.

Awesome shirts. I loved the Uke Hero one. But $30 for a T-Shirt? I usually won't spend more than 15 for a really cool T. Maybe I'm just cheap. :p

ahh, seems strange but I didn't even notice really. I just went straight to contacting him for wholesale from the home page where there aren't prices. We are gonna sell the ones we got for 19.99. Still a bit pricey but not too bad.

Well, hey, just sayin', if you get the Uke Hero shirts in XL or 2XL you will definitely gain at least one more customer. ;-)

Ditto. Snorg Tees are three for $30.... most of the T-Shirts I buy are $15-$20 each. For $30 I expect something pretty spectacular and NOT made in China...

After the last Uke t-shirt thread it's nice to see some really good designs. Thanks for the info Andrew. Shame I'll be restocking my wardrobe with Red Dirt Shirts, Crazy Shirts and Whalers $ 9.99 specials in 5 weeks time.

FYI. For you guys in NorCal, they (ukecompany) are one of the vendors at the Annual Northern California Festival in Hayward. Well they were there at the last two events. Usually held in the first week of April at Chabot College.

Top Bottom