one-piece spruce tops

new wave ukulele

Reaction score
Ukulele Builders,

From time to time I get a box full spruce panels for linings and interior stuff. A byproduct of this is the occasional spruce top. some of this stuff is too nice to cut into strips, so to this point I have about 100 or so. Anyone interested in 1 piece spruce for concert/soprano and depending on your tenor they are 12 x 8.5

They have been air-dried, kiln dried, and in some cases oven-baked then climatized for southern California building.

I want to sell them in packages of 5 or 10 to make it worth everyone's while.

Feel free to send me a message for pricing/shipping if anyone is interested...

IMG_7643.jpg IMG_7642.jpg IMG_7641.jpg IMG_7640.jpg

Thanks for Reading...

Eeric,
Thanks for the tops. Really nice! Lookin forward to seeing the sopranos too.

Uke Builders,

Im Going through more spruce this week, I have a handful of 2 piece Sitka tops available along with 1 piece. All are clean, straight and dry.

If you're interested, send me a pm and I'll get back to you with prices etc.

I want to say "Thank You!" to Eric at New Wave Ukulele. I purchased some one-piece spruce tops from him and they arrived in two days, extremely well packaged, clean and exactly as described. I also got a pack of spruce for braces and linings, and I can't wait to get my projects going!

I ordered some mahogany from Eric a few weeks ago and have been meaning to post here about it. The hog is very lovely and Eric is a stand up guy. He was also kind enough to throw in some spruce for linings and braces. What was even cooler was Eric used two spruce tops to sandwhich the magohany in to keep it safe in transport. So now I have two very nice spruce tops to use too! I proudly have a New Wave Ukulele bumper sticker on the back of my car!

Thanks Eric!

I received today package of one piece spruce tops, 2 piece sitka tops, spruce blanks for linings and sticks for braces.
Great, now I know what I'll be doing next winter.

My tops arrived in the mail. Great packing so arrived in great shape! The Tops are really very nice. I am very happy with them!
Thanks!:D

Me three! I just received my spruce tops and are very happy with them. Eric even threw in a few extra ones. Eric, thank you. I love the number 13!

Top Bottom