My new tenor by Glyph

lovely uke Val and nice sensitive playing mate. Beautiful!

Excellent playing, beautiful ukulele.

Wish I would have heard this first thing this morning-I know my day would have been much brighter! Very nice and what a beautiful uke!

Thanks all and first of all thanks to Dave Means.
rare new Glyph, right, and so beautiful. I started uke around 4 years ago but I was used to good instruments (lutes and gutiars) so I was looking for a very good uke. Wilfried Welti told me about Glyph ukes and I ordered one (3 years ago). During this time the waiting list was closed. But now I have this beauty and I am very happy with it. I think there will be some videos coming soon... I will just change the Aquilas (too much tension for me) by some fluorocarbon (Living Water), soon. Lets see if it works well.

Beautifully played and thoroughly enjoyed on my end!

As an aspiring classical player, I truly love the sounds of the Glyph's I've heard. And I admire your playing very much.
Merci bien et felicitations.

Yes it is really appropriate to play classical style. I feel really lucky to own one... ;-)

Beautiful uke! I love the vintage styling. It sounds just as pretty as it looks and you play it beautifully.

Sure your next one will be beautiful... I should think about getting a Mya Moe...

Reminds me of John King style precision picking, made deceptively simple because of your skill.

From the cradle to the grave, Roy Smeck would be proud.

Reminds me of John King style precision picking, made deceptively simple because of your skill.

From the cradle to the grave, Roy Smeck would be proud.
Wow that's a compliment... I'm honoured by such words... Great thanks.

This instrument is dreamy to look at, but I enjoyed the video just as much with my eyes closed -- your playing is beautiful. Thank you for posting this, Val.

Were you following a tab? I'd love to learn this tune.

Last edited:
Top Bottom