Malaguena Ukulele Tutorial!

OMG, that is awesome! Thanks for taking the time to tab it out and your video tips will help. Honestly, there is not another uke tutorial for this classic song online (except in Spanish), so I think you'll be getting "eyeballs" on this one for a long time.

I'm going to be learning it and then I'll post a video (it might take me a while, I'm old) response. It's a short song, so maybe I have chance....lol.

Thanks, Annemarie.

Hey, quickie: have you seen this three video set from Gerald Ross? Forget the "swing" part in the title, it's just a really cool jazzy riff. But, what I learned from it is closed chords. Seriously, good up the neck stuff. He's such a good teacher. Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YafhDexY6I

Wow, that is awesome! Learning wipeout right now. Then, I am on to Malagueña and Misirlou. Thanks so much I will definitely be using your video and tabs.

Wow, is that re-entrant as well ? Excellent piece of work sunshine :)

Great video lesson - thanks for posting it! I'm starting to practice it now.

On a side note, Malaguena is the first song Keith Richards learned to play on his grandfather's guitar at fourteen.

OMG, that is awesome! Thanks for taking the time to tab it out and your video tips will help. Honestly, there is not another uke tutorial for this classic song online (except in Spanish), so I think you'll be getting "eyeballs" on this one for a long time.

I'm going to be learning it and then I'll post a video (it might take me a while, I'm old) response. It's a short song, so maybe I have chance....lol.

Thanks, Annemarie.

Hey, quickie: have you seen this three video set from Gerald Ross? Forget the "swing" part in the title, it's just a really cool jazzy riff. But, what I learned from it is closed chords. Seriously, good up the neck stuff. He's such a good teacher. Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YafhDexY6I

I'd love to see a video response! I can't wait to see your interpretation as well.

I am familiar with Gerald Ross. His videos are great! I've got him on a playlist to watch the videos when I have more time. Music school starts tomorrow, so my time with my uke may be limited:(

great work Annemarie, really enjoyed the tutorial, very well put across and demonstrated excellently, keep em coming

Top Bottom