Excited about building again

ukebuilder

Reaction score
I have been through a long dry spell, I was laid off from my main job and then we decided to move to Oregon out in the middle of nowhere. I am five miles from the nearest anything. I had to build a shop and it is a little bigger than my old one but still not big enough. I will try and get pics posted once we find a camera. I feel bad as I have some orders out and even one I promised on here. Just so you all know if I have not contacted you I just today got my shop mostly in order and I am starting to build first thing in the morning. I have been so busy with building a new house and building a shop, and turning an acre area into a livable space and not a over grown crazy space. We still have a few boxes to unpack but, it is time to build again. I still have to build a work table or two but I am able to start at least. I was going to paint the inside of the shop, and do all this stuff but after the plywood was up I moved in. I might regret it later but getting tired of waiting. I have to say I have missed getting on here and even the banter and snarkyness. LOL Look for more posts and pics of the new place to come. ;)

Yes I know. When I say I moved, it was just over the border from Washington to Oregon. I am half way between Portland and Lincoln City or the Coast. The town is Amity just out side McMinnville OR. I am 11 miles from Mac and 7 miles from down town Amity. I am closer to Sheridan OR. It is only about 5 miles away. We have lots of nice local woods. I have leads on lots but I need to build not shop any more.

Top Bottom