Since owning a ukulele how many clip on tuners

Uke Republic

Reaction score
I'm always clipping a digital tuner on my belt, case, leaving them in the car, parrot crunched one, etc. I must have gone through a gazillion! How many clip on tuners do you think you've gone through during your ukulele ownership?
Hey just found one under the desk!;)

I've bought four, and still have them all! No two the same, either....

hey Mike...I can tell you exactly. Bought my first one a couple of years back. snapped. Was gifted a second one by members of a uke group I ran. shipped of accidentally in a case when I sold a uke. Bought another. repeat step 2. :eek: Finally just got round to buying two blue snark ones a month ago which are going great. Then just a couple of weeks back I ordered 4 cool orange ones from some dude on ebay in Asia somewhere. They are excellent and only $6 each...so now I have one in each case of my uke collection. whew! O happy day... So my answer is 9...shucks :eek: I agree , they are elusive little buggahs and hard to hang on to :)

I have 2 only because I bought one for my sister thinking that she would get the bug like I did. She didn't. I leave mine clipped on all my ukes heads permanently after tuming. That way I always know where it is. I had the same problem of misplacing them, but then I saw the light. Leave it on your uke. That's the solution.

I've bought 4 snark tuners and one Lanakai which I don't use because I think the snarks are so much better. I gave 1 of the snarks to each of my 3 kids that I bought ukes for this past Christmas so I actually have 2 in my possession the snark and Lanakai. I am planning on buying a couple of more snarks for myself tho. If I wasnt able to find the snark I do have I would be lost without it.

I'm thinking 7......or it could be 17. Of all the ones I've had I only use one, and it was the first one I bought. Just can't seem to find one that really suits me. Kind of like blue tooth cell phone ear pieces......

I've got a half-dozen or so scattered around the house. :cool:

Three. Bought an ENO, then bought a second one for a spare because it was one sale. (Still in the box and never used.) Then I bought a red Snark that I leave on the table next to my music stand. I also have a Korg and a Boss (non clip-on). Never lost or misplaced one yet, knock on wood. :)

like 10 or so. I am either giving them to new players or just plain losing them. 2 have been washed so far. I may need help.

I'm on my first. I think I've had it for about 5 years. I've replaced the battery twice and it still works great. I bought one for my wive about a year ago and parts of the LED is burnt out. I got a tuning fork a few weeks ago but haven't gotten the hang of it yet.

Oh gosh, I must be getting close to double digits. It's really ridiculous. I lose them all the time.

One crappy no name one, and three Snarks. I need to get at least one more Snark though, so thanks for the reminder.

My first one snapped after a couple of months, I glued it, it was hideous, so I gave it away. I got a snark as a replacement. Then another to keep in my case. And I'm getting another one today in the mail.

The thing is, I don't lose them so much as I hate having to get up and find them. I figured, three ukes three tuners, no?

I have 4 snarks clipped to my desk, plus 1 upstairs and 1 in my uke class bag. On top of that I've probably bought 4-5 non-snarks and gave them all away, plus a couple snarks I bought to go with ukes I gave as presents. How many is that? A dozen or so?

One, it's in my case.

Top Bottom