New Uke day!!!

The Big Kahuna

Reaction score
Well, not really a new Uke day, but after being unemployed for 6 weeks after being made redundant, I went for an interview on Monday and was offered the position 10 minutes ago!

Which now means I can start spending the money I haven't earned yet.

Now, where did I put the number for Mya Moe ?

:cheers::shaka::smileybounce:Woo Hoo Kahuna...Congratualtions!!!! I'd hit the tapa's bar man.....and a few beers...I'm not into Pina Colada's and Mufungo..haha

Yay! New uke = new uke, but new job = lots of new ukes. BTW, keep your eyes open for a harp uke; it is really neat, and my friends all like it the most. :)

Kathryn

What's that? You're drinking triple sec? If you drink enough to see double, it's a new ukes day. Congratulations on the new job and future uke.

Having just calculated that the upcoming 3 week trip to Hawaii in 5 weeks will be setting us back somewhere in the region of $ 9000 when we take into account the dog kennelling costs, food, alcohol, admittance charges, petrol (gas), flights, accommodation, car hire etc etc etc, it's something of a relief to be gainfully employed once again.

Amazing when you consider that 3 weeks on Kauai and 1 week on Maui over the Millennium (got there Dec 29 1999) "only" cost $ 10,000 after we'd totalled everything up.

Lucky man with the holidays in 5 weeks. The place where I worked for 35 years only gave you 3 weeks holiday after 15 years service.

Wow, things are looking fabulous for you Big K. Hope this brings a few new ukes for you. Have a great and safe trip...I bet there will be at least one new uke coming home with you.

Top Bottom