"Snow Deer"

H

Hippie Dribble

1913. Percy Wenrich; Jack Mahoney.

a slice of old time Americana pie for y'all...

Last edited:
loved it mate :) tried to watch it but it was on private so headed over to youtube and watched it.
You tease you know i am getting addicted to this old time music :) thanks for giving me a little fix of a great tune and your skills with the uke, loved the picking the notes sung out sweetly, have a great weekend mate best regards to you and all the family :)

loved it mate :) tried to watch it but it was on private so headed over to youtube and watched it.
You tease you know i am getting addicted to this old time music :) thanks for giving me a little fix of a great tune and your skills with the uke, loved the picking the notes sung out sweetly, have a great weekend mate best regards to you and all the family :)
mate, thanks for taking a look. I appreciate it brother, and your warmth and kind words always warm up me ol' cold heart. Oh, the vid is fixed now - off private - shucks I do that all the time when I post these things he he... Literally freezing here today but the weather looks more promising for our trip over the weekend. Bless ya mate, you're a bloody legend is all I can say. :)

Fantastic as usual.. Great job! Hope you are keeping warm and things are well for you!

hey Carrie, so nice to hear from you mate. I hope you're well too buddy. All the best to you guys from the Birralee connection :)

Great song Jon. What's up with the tie? Getting formal on us?

Awesome song and a great job....my foot was tapping all the way....missed this one again....ha ha
@Jim... yeah the tassie man is a ladys man all dressed up again....handsome bugger

great tune - love the rhythm and the little turns in the melody..... incredibly well played and sung, as usual..... you're on a roll here lately, man - just over the top goodness rising up from Tassie.....

Love it Eugene. I'd love to hear you do Mairzy Doats. Always liked that song since hearing it on Twin Peaks.

a joy as usual Jon, keep em coming m8

Excellent job!
Your vids have been a real education for me on some really great classic tunes that I may have otherwise never heard.....thank you!

Love the song, the energy and the fact that you can remember all the lyrics which are delivered a such a pace! Top job mate.
ha ha mate...3 days of learning and 20+ takes yesterday afternoon in failing light... :p

Awesome song and a great job....my foot was tapping all the way....missed this one again....ha ha
@Jim... yeah the tassie man is a ladys man all dressed up again....handsome bugger
thankyou my Bruddah...ladies man...eugenie's man :love:
great tune - love the rhythm and the little turns in the melody..... incredibly well played and sung, as usual..... you're on a roll here lately, man - just over the top goodness rising up from Tassie.....
thanks Bill. This one was done really well by Woody. Never would have thought to try playing it, except a fellow yootober asked me to do a version as it had some precious memories from her childhood. Yeah mate, cheers for the lovely comment, pretty happy with how it came out. Blessings mate
Brilliant !!!
thanks Perry. Whatcha think of the uke bro? :p

Love it Eugene. I'd love to hear you do Mairzy Doats. Always liked that song since hearing it on Twin Peaks.
K, you're on. added to the list bro
You play a lot of Americana. Do they have Australiana? Or Tasmaniana?

a joy as usual Jon, keep em coming m8
cheers Rich, appreciate it mate
Excellent job!
Your vids have been a real education for me on some really great classic tunes that I may have otherwise never heard.....thank you!
thanks a bunch brother. I'm learning them too mate and it's a joy. Thanks for the support and encouragement man

Top Bottom