MYA-MOE Baritone #632 ALL Mahogany CLASSIC for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmyers

Reaction score
SOLD[/B] Hi Again,
I am selling two of my favorite , most valuable ukuleles in order to purchase a custom made very expensive ukulele. More about that later.
I will list each separately. This is my second listing the MM Tenor is listed above
For sale is a Mya-Moe Baritone Classic #632 made in March 2012. It is all solid very special mahogany,(hgher level select), for more details see “http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=632&submit=Track" The uke is as perfect as when new, to my eyes. It has been extremely well cared for and plays beautiful with nice intonation and great resonance. Its currenly strung with Soathcoast linear (one wound) strings. Also included is a Mya-Moe installed LR Baggs MISI passive pickup with on uke volume control. I’m, asking $1450. In original MM case and delivered in CONUS’ This is a most unusual beauty in perfect condition, only a couple months old.
UUCase.jpgMMBariBack.jpgBariSides.jpgBariEnd.jpgBariFrontBody2.jpg

Thanks For Looking Bob Myers

Last edited:
Wow, now that's a deal...My #798 will be done next week or I'd take this one off your hands. This won't last long.

That is possibly the coolest-looking mahogany I've ever seen.

Good luck with the sale.

Baritone Ukelele

Was going to buy another Kamaka but seeing this might be interested.
Do you have any video or sounds bite of this one and how would it compare to playing a Kamaka ? i am located in Pompano Beach so not to far away.

G

Last edited:
You cannot compare this uke to a Kamaka unless the Kamaka was made from the same mahogany and in Baritone size.
The sound is very special as this wood is very rare for mahogany. I wood describe it as rich, full bodied, with excellent tone both high and low, and the best resonance I ever heard in a uke. That is enhanced by the Southcoast Linear(one wound) low G setup. By the way its tuned right now to C and you use the same fingerings as a tenor or concert. What I like about this setup is it doesn't sound like a small guitar but a large ukulele. Changing the strings and tuning it to G will give the traditional Baritone sound back. The LR Baggs MISI pickup is one of the best passive pickups available. So you make your decision about the comparison. If you want me to make sound bite PM me your e-mail address and I'll make one up.
Bob

Sound bite please

Am wanting to play it like a traditional baritone as am more familiar
with guitar patterns. Am not familiar with the Mya- Moe brand at this
point in time. i am a woman with small hands and so Ukes work better
for me than traditional guitars. If you could send me a sound bite that
would be good.
crystalkundalini@hotmail.com

Thank you
Ganga

Last edited:
Status