New Sceptre day!

Gmoney

Reaction score
Yeah, HMS sold another one. What a sweet uke (but then, all of my KoAloha's are). Its a concert scale, & I got the O'ahu case & a Five.0 pickup installed (by KoAloha). MGM & Andrew were great to work with & the uke is gorgeous! Here's a few photos...

WP_000468.jpgWP_000469.jpgWP_000472.jpgWP_000473.jpg

Nice Gmoney. I wonder how the concert feels vs the tenor?

I've got a tenor Sceptre. It has never poked my arm, and I find it comfortable to play.

-Kurt​

I have always thought Sceptres looked really cool. But one thing that's bugged me is the sharp edges. Do/can they poke your arm when it's resting on the edge?

Two things about it that I prefer - the concert scale vs. tenor (my Super Concert & Pineapple Sunday both have tenor necks) AND it has FRICTION TUNERS!!! Makes for a lighter headstock. Love it!

And... to the other questioner... the "pointy" ends don't bother me at all; in fact, it seems that they actually help hold on to it. I haven't tried the pickup yet... that's tomorrow's fun.

Aloha Glenn,
Wow Wow...two sceptre anouncements in one day sold by HMS...soo cool....Congratulations Glenn...I like them too.. Happy Strummings man...

Dang, everyone seems to be getting one of these. They've got concert and tenor sizes. Do they make them in soprano?

Stunning - congratulations

Congratulations, always thought of you as a pineapple guy, guess it's kind of like a modern pineapple shape, haha.

Top Bottom