FT: Loprinzi AM-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

connor013

Reaction score
Up for trade is Loprinzi's mahogany tenor #4574. It's the A model, so there isn't much bling, but the mahogany has a slight ribbon pattern to it. If you like subtle and understated, then this one's a beauty. It's a satin finish as well, and it's smooooooooth.

In terms of sound, it's much as you'd expect from a master craftsman (and woman): I would describe it as rich. The intonation is excellent, and the sustain is the best of any uke I've owned, (my other tenors were an Islander, Pono, and Kamaka).

If you haven't played a Loprinzi before, here's one other surprise: it has a slightly shallow and very fast neck. I found I was quicker in my slides and larger jumps between barre chords.

The reason it's up: I don't like the scale. I wish I did, and I keep trying to convince myself that I someday will, but I doubt it.

It's strung with South Coasts linears (low G) and comes with a very nice green tweed/leather hard case.

DSCF2740.jpgDSCF2741.jpgDSCF2743.jpgDSCF2744.jpgDSCF2745.jpg

I'm interested in sopranos (or one of those UB-1s if anyone changes their mind!) in domestic woods.

If you have any questions, please shoot me a PM.

Cheers.

Quick addition: I'm also interested in any sopraninos, especially a Loprinzi cherry or a Koaloha Noah.

Cheers.

Thought to offer a possible trade for my Timms "O", but then saw you had one already....Cheers, Mike

That would have been the perfect trade three weeks ago -- love my Timms!

Good luck with your sale.

The trade is complete, so the Loprinzi is off the block.

And a quick shout out to UU: Got some great offers and had some great exchanges. This is how the world is supposed to work.

Cheers, everybody.

Yes, I agree, Connor, UU has given me that feeling many times over. This is no exception. Good trade!
Cheers to you too!

hey. I sold my loprinzi long ago and have always regretted it. i see you want to trade BUT, ive never touched a soprano; how about $500 paypal?. Im in Va beach 23452. lemme know. Thanks Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom