My New Love, she calls me everytime, spot on intonation..just can't
put this uke down..sign of a good luthier is not only making good
looking and sounding ukes but need to know how finish with a great
set up and spot on intonation..This uke is it, and Toni is a master at
her craft...

Blond Koa Concert
By: Anakoneke Handcrafted Ukuleles
Photos: 9

It looks beautiful....I take it this will be the next in your collection? Wow, you have as many Ukes as you do posts!

You one lucky fella, Stan. She's a beauty. Love to hear a sound bite.

I didn't know you preferred blondes!

Congrats Stan

I like the fact that you try difft brands! So do you like all diff't sounds or does your ear gravitate to the Hawaiian ukulele sound? I am not even sure if we can define it even the K brands sound a little difft. What type of flower is on the headstock?

Sound sample please.

Holy Cow, Stan!

What a GORGEOUS uke!! If it sounds half as good as it looks, it must be GREAT.

Scott

Thank You Gang, It plays beautifully...It an orchid Daniel, Miss M got it right...Thanks You so much Lina Girl.....I connected to it right away...within minuetes my heart fell for it..
Joey, Carlton, VanFlynn, Dana,Daniel.....yup nice to try out different ukes and all sizes...it's part of my journey, you never know which ones will be dear to my heart until I try them.
Each are so individual in their voices....just like people and friends in general...Again Thank you for the kind words my friends....Happy Strummings....
Yes Mari...the straight grain flame soundboard is very hard to find....been looking for so long, and this one by luck fell in my lap...wow love the flame back and sides.. wow weeeee.:smileybounce:

Last edited:
Wow, that's a very lovely and unique instrument! :shaka:

Oh but Stan are you going to settle down now? Is this the "one"? Or will you tire of her charms and be on to the next conquest?

Aloha Staci, Mike, and Steedy,
thank you soo much....this is the one...and probally going to be my to go to uke...wonderful player and sound...I am so tickled to death with it....woo hoo Yes Yes "Happy Times"....

Stunning looking ukes there, Stan! Enjoy your new girlfriend! :)

I wanna pic of all your ukes!!:drool:
cheers
Roberta

Aloha Roberta,
Yup can't keep my hands off her Roberta, tee hee hee I have the one on the lower bottom left...scroll all the way to the bottom....the blonde koa one...ha ha Thank you
Happy Strummings Girl....Pic of all my ukes...um um he he not sure what to say there LOL Cheers, Stan

Top Bottom