My KoAloha ohana

Gmoney

Reaction score
With the addition of the Sceptre to the brood, I thought I'd take a few photos of a "family gathering..."

WP_000488.jpgWP_000483.jpgWP_000482.jpgWP_000484.jpg

The unifying painting in the middle is a mixed media representation of the Super Concert commissioned for me by my wife from a local artist. And... the hangers are from UU member ToucanMango.

Not pictured is my first KoAloha, a Soprano Pikake now owned by my daughter who introduced me to the uke. And, HaoleJohn is responsible for my undying thirst for more KoAloha's!

Mahalo!

They look lovely, it is a nice family photo...and I have always loved Toucan Mango wallhangers.

Very, very nice! But you have a passle of other ukes too---let's see pics of those.

Nice! How do you like that long-neck Pineapple?

Aloha Glenn,
Wow what and awesome KoAloha Ohana...will a KoAlana be your next purchase..... I love Koaloha''s too... had the oppertunity to play all new ones at my house...my friend is a Uke dealer..
enoyed them all....the Koaloha Tenor is nice too....Happy Strummings... thank you for sharing... now do you have a kamaka Ohana???

Aloha Glenn,
Wow what and awesome KoAloha Ohana...will a KoAlana be your next purchase..... I love Koaloha''s too... had the oppertunity to play all new ones at my house...my friend is a Uke dealer..
enoyed them all....the Koaloha Tenor is nice too....Happy Strummings... thank you for sharing... now do you have a kamaka Ohana???

I am really looking at the KoAloha - Imaikalani - 6 string Tenor that HMS has posted... I'd also get the Five.0 pickup in it if I do. I've never played a 6-string & though there are plenty of "entry level" or in between, or even a custom option, I know I'll like the KoAloha.

My Kamaka "ohana" is just one vintage pineapple, though I could be persuaded to add a concert or newer pineapple.

(It's all Mike at Uke Republic's fault! I was safely in UAS remission after my Mya-Moe arrived & then I dropped in his new store in Atlanta & left w/a Kamoa Grand Concert! Added about 11(!) ukes since then!!)

If you buy one more, you might get an actual member of the KoAloha Ohana along with it for free.

Gmoney--when I first saw your thread, I thought, "Man, that dude's got a ton of Koaloha mojo there." Well, over time, I've gathered a cadre, myself (see signature below). Nice ukes. A singular, unique sound, for sure. (that's why we love them, but also why we love other brands, too). Aloha.

P.S> I assume your saw MGMs thread on how the price of these K's just jumped. I'm getting dizzy.

Last edited:
I am really looking at the KoAloha - Imaikalani - 6 string Tenor that HMS has posted... I'd also get the Five.0 pickup in it if I do. I've never played a 6-string & though there are plenty of "entry level" or in between, or even a custom option, I know I'll like the KoAloha.

My Kamaka "ohana" is just one vintage pineapple, though I could be persuaded to add a concert or newer pineapple.

(It's all Mike at Uke Republic's fault! I was safely in UAS remission after my Mya-Moe arrived & then I dropped in his new store in Atlanta & left w/a Kamoa Grand Concert! Added about 11(!) ukes since then!!)
Heee Heee! A great variety there Glen! I first sold a uke to glen in a Starbucks parking lot from the mobile Uke Republic store :)

Top Bottom