Uke p... Case p... Strap p***?

But seriously, there's some really cute straps for guitars on etsy and other places. I'm sure people here on UU have some they want to show off in nice fabrics etc?

The only one of mine that has any decoration is the Kala Uke Crazy strap I bought on Amazon.

41-Hq6TzF7L._AA1000_.jpg

I have a comfy nice looking Ukestar strap (she used to have a shop on Etsy but it was gone the last time I looked. I hope it's back), but this is my favorite:

tumblr_lxpo6dfUIx1qmj4hbo1_1280.jpg

It's from Lucky Guitar Straps in New Zealand.

Oh, how funny! I had actually downloaded the colour version of this picture a while back, didn't remember who had posted it, and it was after staring at it for a long while thinking "there are some cute straps around aren't there" that I started this thread lol
Btw, YOU made me buy the Roland Mobile Cube (thanks!)
Love the spiral cable :drool:

We have similar tastes then. :) If you order from Lucky, he's a great guy and in no way a big axe-grinding anti-uke-snob. The cable is a Bullet Mini Coiled. I have some higher end tweed covered shorter cables, but the Bullet is just so handy. Doesn't that Mobile Cube remind you of a boom box though? Looks all plastic in pics but built like a tank. I wanted to get one from Couch, but they seemed unaware of how acoustic inputs with end pins are bigger than standard ones. Being that it's not leather and can't stretch (I don't think??), that made me wary of getting one. Leather can at least stretch if you need it to.

Top Bottom