Happy Birthday 'Ukulele

Hey Jim T, are you our intrepid author who, with the late John King, researched the cobwebs out of the
History of our beloved instrument and recently released your findings in, among other venues, the Hawaiian
bookstore in the Ward Warehouse 'strip mall' in Honolulu this summer?

Great book! from a great guy with a neat uke!

keep uke'in',

PS if you're NOT that Jim T, oops, sorry :)

Hey Jim T, are you our intrepid author who, with the late John King, researched the cobwebs out of the
History of our beloved instrument and recently released your findings in, among other venues, the Hawaiian
bookstore in the Ward Warehouse 'strip mall' in Honolulu this summer?

Great book! from a great guy with a neat uke!

keep uke'in',

PS if you're NOT that Jim T, oops, sorry :)

Uncle Rod: You're right -- that's me.

Uncle Rod: You're right -- that's me.

Thanks for the reminder of this date that we all should be celebrating with GLEE today. And... THANK YOU for the excellent book - John King would be proud of the way it turned out.

Mahalo!

Thank you so much for posting that. Time well spent. I greatly appreciate your work and knowledge.

I am just one month into learning to play the uke. I just bought your book, Jim, and I am really enjoying it. Thanks for all you are doing!

Thank you Jim T! Nice interview, and my copy of your book is due to be delivered tomorrow!

Tim Mullins

Thanks for the link Jim T it was great listening down here in Australia. I managed to pick up a copy of you book while on the Big Island last month and am still reading it, so much info and so enjoyable.
Mike

Top Bottom