How do you reach a moderator to discuss removal of a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimUke

Reaction score
Seems wrong that unlimited praise of uke makers is permitted here...but that any suggestion of a problem is considered bashing.

Nice to be able to oprate with impunity.

Every subforum has its moderators listed at the bottom, you can PM them.

I just looked at your profile and saw the thread, so I guess it wasn't removed, buy moved to the right subforum.

I haven't read it yet, just looked over it and saw phrases like "customer care" and "not wanting to be threatening". If the tone you used was similar to how you worded this post, it can come through as rude and not inspiring of good customer care, at least if it was my business.

Contact any of the Mods via PM . . . or you can do it yourself by clicking on the "Edit Post" icon at the bottom on the post window and clicking "Delete".

Last edited:
Seems wrong that unlimited praise of uke makers is permitted here...but that any suggestion of a problem is considered bashing.

People in the other thread were just explaining to you that you were not covered under the warranty because you were not the original purchaser.

It also seems worng to demand repair work that is cleary outside the warranty and then go cry to the world that merchant abides by the terms of the warranty.

Even after the merchant offered a way to bring the work back into the terms of the warranty.

This thread is gonna go south real quick . . . I'm temporarily closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom