Just realised I am a rubbernecker

pulelehua

Reaction score
I come onto UU most days. I check the Uke Talk page every time. Rarely any other. Which threads do I look at?

1. Threads I've written on.
2. Threads which somehow relate to what interests me (custom ukes, music theory, some others)
3. I read EVERY locked thread!!!

I can't help it. I am not part of the solution. I am part of the problem.

:(

I come onto UU most days. I check the Uke Talk page every time. Rarely any other. Which threads do I look at?

2. Threads which somehow relate to what interests me (custom ukes, music theory, some others)

Eh, you look at what interests you. Why is that a problem?

I start out with the 'What's New' tab.. that pulls recent posts from all of the threads.. very convenient.. kinda like being able to know all of the conversation topics at a party without bouncing from conversation to conversation..

I'm not ashamed to admit that I get excited when I see that little padlock!

(Quite a let down when it's just a closed Marketplace thread...)

~Michael

Hahahaha, me too. Don't feel bad though - on the internet rubbernecking doesn't slow traffic down... :cool:

ha ha John, rubbernecking is a full time occupation round our way...man, you should see us when we visit Hobart....it's like going to LA though there aint even 1/2 a million peeps there. DA BIG SMOKE. so exciting :rolleyes:

Me too! UU is great for reading at nap time at work.

Ditto here. I get Ni'ele when I see the lock.........................

I start out with the 'What's New' tab.. that pulls recent posts from all of the threads.. very convenient.. kinda like being able to know all of the conversation topics at a party without bouncing from conversation to conversation..

I do this too. Easiest way not to miss anything.

OMG who would have thought. I never miss a locked thread. I rub my hands together and grab the popcorn. I totally appreciate how supportive and kind uu is, the moderators do a great job. I wouldn't have it any other way. but a little bit of drama now and again...

OMG who would have thought. I never miss a locked thread. I rub my hands together and grab the popcorn. I totally appreciate how supportive and kind uu is, the moderators do a great job. I wouldn't have it any other way. but a little bit of drama now and again...

If that wasn't human nature, there would be no reality TV.

Top Bottom