New Uke Day!

Yes, I have just taken delivery of a beautiful soprano, a (used) Kiwaya KTS-4 - it looks lovely, real quality, photos tomorrow!
OK, just taken some pics of my new baby... one or two may be a bit fuzzy. I knew it would be plain, but the finish is gorgeous and more lovely than expected - the satin finish has a lovely sheen. I saw a Pono soprano with a high gloss in s shop, and that wasn't to my taste - this finish definitely IS. She's a beauty! Will change the strings to Ken's Living Water.....View attachment 42431View attachment 42432View attachment 42433View attachment 42434View attachment 42435

Last edited:
Congrats on your new Kiwaya...happy strummings... yup your attachment pic's don't work for me either...

Well, I couldn't wait and clicked over to your blog to see the pix. YAY! What a beauty! And a very nice story about your sweetie, too.
Congratulations!

I don't know what happened to your previous attachments, so I'll go ahead and post your blog pictures here:

ROaEf.jpg

M9E4Z.jpg

fHtn3.jpg

It is a great looking uke. Don't worry, everyone will notice the difference between this and you old soprano.

That looks absolutely stunning! Can't wait for my KTS-4 to arrive (I've been waiting a few weeks already...). That is one gorgeous ukulele you've got there.
Happy strumming!

That looks absolutely stunning! Can't wait for my KTS-4 to arrive (I've been waiting a few weeks already...). That is one gorgeous ukulele you've got there.
Happy strumming!
I was very lucky, I picked up a used one on ebay! And it's great! I hope you don't have to wait too much longer for yours! :)

It is a great looking uke. Don't worry, everyone will notice the difference between this and you old soprano.

I haven't compared them yet, haven't had time - it'll be interesting! Because with Aquilas on, my little cheapie Mahalo sounds quite ok...... I'll share my findings! Before I take the Aquilas off the Kiwaya.....

Top Bottom