Purchasing Living Waters Strings

808boy

Reaction score
Aloha Kakou,
I've read alot of good things about Living Waters Strings and would like to try them out. Their website cost only shows the amounts in British currency. If anyone purchased these before and used Paypal, does the transaction convert to their currency automatically?
Mahalo for your replies.........................BO...................

Hi Bo, Paypal converts the currency...It's really easy...no calculators needed! I live down the road from you in Fresno and just a couple of sets the other day. It took about a week and it was no more difficult then ordering from any online retailer. Definitely get some...they are fantastic!

Last edited:
Mahalo d-mace. Any uke gatherings going on in your area? You're about 1 1/2 hours away. Shoots, I drive 80 miles to get donuts at my favorite donut shop in San Bruno, crazy, maybe, but worth it.hahaha

Any uke gatherings going on in your area? You're about 1 1/2 hours away. Shoots, I drive 80 miles to get donuts at my favorite donut shop in San Bruno, crazy, maybe, but worth it.hahaha

Nothing....although I may not be looking in the right places. I'm getting a little bored playing alone. Regarding San Bruno, I spent some childhood years there in the 70's. Which donut shop are you talking about?

Nothing....although I may not be looking in the right places. I'm getting a little bored playing alone. Regarding San Bruno, I spent some childhood years there in the 70's. Which donut shop are you talking about?

Rolling Pin on San Bruno Ave.....DA BOMB..............

Mahalo d-mace. Any uke gatherings going on in your area? You're about 1 1/2 hours away. Shoots, I drive 80 miles to get donuts at my favorite donut shop in San Bruno, crazy, maybe, but worth it.hahaha

Ken is going to be at the Napa Wine Country Festival. You can buy directly from him there and play some ukulele too. !

@SailingUke,
Mahalo for the heads up, will try to make it..........................BO..................

Top Bottom