Living Water high G tenor strings

fretie

Reaction score
I've been away from the forum for a while. When I left the Living Water strings were just coming out. I'd like to get a set for my tenor spalted mango BI. Currently I have Worth Brown low G strings on the uke and though it sounds fine, I'd like to go back to high G.

How are you guys and gals finding the high G Living Waters sound on your tenors? Can you compare them to Worth Browns or are they quite different?

I've been away from the forum for a while. When I left the Living Water strings were just coming out. I'd like to get a set for my tenor spalted mango BI. Currently I have Worth Brown low G strings on the uke and though it sounds fine, I'd like to go back to high G.

How are you guys and gals finding the high G Living Waters sound on your tenors? Can you compare them to Worth Browns or are they quite different?

I have a set on order but so far have only used the low g (which I love). Hopefully someone can answer you sooner since I don't expect mine for a week. If nobody replies to you before then, I will post after trying them.

I ordered some as well, about 3 weeks ago. Not here yet.!?!?!

I also just ordered a set which have been shipped and will replace Worth Brown High-Gs when they get here. I'll update the thread in a week or two.

Thanks for your replies. It sounds like I'll need to wait a while before there are some reviews of the LW high G tenor strings. I'll be looking forward to reading what you have to say!

I have some on my Islander MST-4 Tenor and I like the sound, but I think the tension is higher than the Worth Clears. I will eventually change back to Worth's.

Others may have different preferences and, as I mentioned, the tone is quite nice, slightly less chimey than the Worth's.

Top Bottom