Fluke SB electric (concert)

DaveY

Reaction score
Fluke SB electric (concert) - S O L D

Fluke SB Electric - now $230, includes shipping

I’m selling a Fluke SB (solid body electric, concert size) with strap and gig bag that I bought from Magic Fluke/Flea Market Music in March 2011 because I've mostly moved from concert to tenor (and I'm buying another tenor).

Details: cherry (wood) body, Aquila (high G) strings, B-Band active pickup with easily accessible Lithium batteries (2), rosewood fretboard, walnut neck, Grover friction tuners.

Imperfections: some surface scratches on the back of the body (see photos), and two very small dings on the front (couldn't get them in a photo). And I'd recommend new strings to the new owner.

Amplified, it is loud and clear, with great sustain – and of course no feedback. Unplugged, it is audible but very quiet (ideal for do-not-disturb-others practice).

See more info/specs at
https://www.fleamarketmusic.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=253

Hear (and see) a sound sample at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSidTdIY_c0

New, all of the above is $434 (not including shipping) from Flea Market Music/Magic Fluke. I’ll sell it for $230 (includes shipping). (I won't drop the price below this.)

Payments by credit card through PayPal (do not need to belong to PayPal) or PayPal funds transfer. I'll absorb the fees.

Any questions, you can PM me or email dave AT timeforcomedy [dot] com

Attachments

• Fluke SB concert9.jpg
    Fluke SB concert9.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Fluke SB concert8.jpg
    Fluke SB concert8.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Fluke SB concert5.jpg
    Fluke SB concert5.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Fluke SB concert4.jpg
    Fluke SB concert4.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Fluke SB concert1.jpg
    Fluke SB concert1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Awesome little sucker....pretty, sounds good (of course lots of ukes sound good through that Loudbox) I've bought too many ukes in the past few months, my wife would ??????? if I bought another

I promise I won't tell your wife. ;) But yeah, one reason I'm selling it is that another one is coming in, and I'm not playing this one, so I'd feel guilty if I just hung onto this one.

Awesome little sucker....pretty, sounds good (of course lots of ukes sound good through that Loudbox) I've bought too many ukes in the past few months, my wife would ??????? if I bought another

Just in case anyone wonders if the amp is why the Fluke SB sounds as good as it does, I've added a comparison with two other ukes plugged into the same amp/same settings, starting at 2:27 of the sound sample video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSidTdIY_c0

Even if you aren't interested in the purchase, it would be worth checking out my virtuosic playing.

Nice video. Fluke sounds good. Shouldn't have watched that. You have the amp I want. Love that loudbox mini!

I like your "colonoscopy" video with your flea. :)

Fluke SB electric is now $230, including shipping

Here's the all but inevitable - and only - PRICE REDUCTION:

- I'll pay (insured) shipping (USPS Parcel Post)
- I'll still pay the PayPal fees
- and the price is now $230

Here's the original ad info, with updated prices and sound sample link:

- - -
I’m selling a Fluke SB (solid body electric, concert size) with strap and gig bag that I bought from Magic Fluke/Flea Market Music in March 2011 because I've mostly moved from concert to tenor (and I'm buying another tenor).

Details: cherry (wood) body, Aquila (high G) strings, B-Band active pickup with easily accessible Lithium batteries (2), rosewood fretboard, walnut neck, Grover friction tuners.

Imperfections: some surface scratches on the back of the body (see photos), and two very small dings on the front (couldn't get them in a photo). And I'd recommend new strings to the new owner.

Amplified, it is loud and clear, with great sustain – and of course no feedback. Unplugged, it is audible but very quiet (ideal for do-not-disturb-others practice).

See more info/specs at
https://www.fleamarketmusic.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=253

Hear (and see) a sound sample at http://youtu.be/yveWXCg_z5o

New, all of the above is $434 (not including shipping) from Flea Market Music/Magic Fluke. I’ll sell it, including (insured) shipping, for $230.*

Payments by credit card through PayPal (do not need to belong to PayPal) or PayPal funds transfer. I'll absorb the fees.

Any questions, you can PM me or email dave AT timeforcomedy [dot] com

Attachments

• Fluke SB concert4.jpg
    Fluke SB concert4.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Fluke SB concert5.jpg
    Fluke SB concert5.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Fluke SB concert8.jpg
    Fluke SB concert8.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Fluke SB concert9.jpg