When You See Those Flying Saucers

Tanks a bunch for that one. The greenie with the saw was a bit weird. I thought they just played accordion.

PS. More aluminum hats help.

Glad we agree! I wanted to get it out there before Ukisociety Jones discovered the tune and beat me to it.

Got my tinfoil hat ready & uke in hand! Thanks for the warning & beware of that green guy w/the saw... he looks a bit peculiar to me. "He ain't from around here..."

Mahalo!

Wow! What timing. UFO reports are up the highest they have ever been. Youtube is full of videos taken from people all over the world. Don't ask me how I know these things.:cool:

I'm guessing that the song was inspired after the Arnold sighting in Washington state in 1947 which coined the term "flying saucer".

Last edited:
If ever a vid deserved to go viral...

I sent my brother a link to your video and he sent me MP3s of a couple of other tunes by the Buchanan Brothers (my brother is a serious old-time radio fanatic). So, sometime in the next couple of weeks I may just be tagging you with a reply video on YouTube... :)

BTW, my brother loved your vid and he's much older and wiser than I am. :)

John

I may just be tagging you with a reply video on YouTube... :)

Bring it on, OP! I checked out a few of their others as well. I think Atomic Power was used in the movie Atomic Cafe. A song about how God gave us atomic power so we could blow up the Japanese. A little scary.

Bring it on, OP! I checked out a few of their others as well. I think Atomic Power was used in the movie Atomic Cafe. A song about how God gave us atomic power so we could blow up the Japanese. A little scary.

Yep, that's one of the two he sent me. The other one is also something about atomic power or atomic bomb but I don't remember the title right now.

Top Bottom