We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - multitrack

This is Taylor swift number 1 right are you putting this in the seasons competition?

awww, shoot! i didn't say anything in the video about it... can i still enter? i'd at least love to throw it into the mix as a bonus track :)

Hey, thanks
I've been working on this for seasons, and now I don't have to listen to the original anymore. Nice work.
For the contest you should just edit in an intro, silly to just have it be a bonus, it's too good.

I love your percussionist's facial expressions on the lower left!

I wish I can watch this right now, but unfortunately, youtube is blocked here in the office, but I'm sure it's amazing like all your other videos so you should definitely enter this in the contest! :eek:

Put a smile on my face. Great job!

This multitrack thing is a little mystery to me still.
Did you start with the Ukulele or with the drum beat?

This multitrack thing is a little mystery to me still.
Did you start with the Ukulele or with the drum beat?

Hey, thanks all... I really enjoy doing these! It has been a while since I've done one of these multitrack videos. In this case, I just started with the uke. Sometimes I monitor a click track on my headphones, but I didn't this time around. I use Mixcraft as my DAW.

this is just killer, O - I've always wanted to do something with multiple harmony parts, but never had the gumption to try..... you did it really well, man - the vocals are just right.... good stuff!

this is just killer, O - I've always wanted to do something with multiple harmony parts, but never had the gumption to try..... you did it really well, man - the vocals are just right.... good stuff!

thanks again, man!

Top Bottom