Sometimes it's tough breaking up.

Uke Republic

Reaction score
She was gorgeous, everything I thought I wanted. A clear voice, nice curves with a very exotic look. It was fine for a while then "he" came in to the picture and took her away. He played her like , well a ukulele. It hurt to see him smiling with his hands all over her neck and body.
The best to both of em, pffooot! I really don't care anymore , right!!!

Sorry she was played like that. It had to hurt seeing him pull on her G string and hearing that intonation and the vibrations going through her body. Get another ukulele and play Cee Lo Green on it. I will have you in my thoughts.

get some Barry White into dem fingers of yours Mike and she'll be back cooing like a dove on your windowsill... :love:

Always sad to see your Fav go...I'm sure a new one will be comin' round the corner when she comes....yup regrets, we all have them...:wallbash:

What can you expect. She's just a soundhole who likes to be played. Its not you. Its the game. Hate the game.

Hang in there Mike...in your line of work another temptress will come along soon...

Mike, what are you talking about? I know you have been two, or ten, timing her since the day you met.

Who was she?

Top Bottom