New ukulele site!

Jamie Holding

Reaction score
Hi again folks!

I've finally got an all new site for housing my arrangements thanks to a very good friend of mine who kindly made it for me :)

I'd love some feedback on it so please let me know what you think! Oh and there's a new free eBook on there for those who are interested ;)

So yeah here it is! http://www.classicalukulele.co.uk/

James

Hey James,

Thank you for the De Visee arrangement. That's very generous of you. I went to your Youtube channel but there were no videos. It would be great to see/hear the classical pieces in your books. I don't care about Hawaiin music (I'm going to get kicked out of here now) and prefer classical on a stringed instrument. Can't wait to try out your arrangements.

Regards,
Mike

Long time no speak my friend! How could I stop playing the lute? ;) although exams took my attention from it briefly I'm back with a passion now! :) how are you?

I'm so pleased that classical music has caught on on the uke like it has, I think it really adds to the versatility of such a fantastic little instrument. I hope you enjoy the book - get back to me with how you get on!

Jamie, I'm moving your thread from Uke Talk to the Videos & Links forum as per UU Rules #3.

Long time no speak my friend! How could I stop playing the lute? ;) although exams took my attention from it briefly I'm back with a passion now! :) how are you?
Did you see my new vihuela and new glyph ukulele ???
You are working with Jacob Herringman for the lute ?

Did you see my new vihuela and new glyph ukulele ???
You are working with Jacob Herringman for the lute ?

I haven't no! Give me some links? I have had a few lessons with Jacob but recently I've been working on lute songs with a singer and performing them at local venues :) it's great fun!

I hope you don't mind that I've put up some links to your recordings on my blog page (http://www.classicalukulele.co.uk/blog/)

Everyone check these out if you haven't already by the way - some excellent stuff! ;)

Top Bottom