Friends I have made..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have made some friends here. This has been a great site, and continues to be. But there comes a time when a welcome has been worn out, and a time to move on..

If anyone would like to keep in touch, please feel free to touch base with me. My real email address is: rahuguley[at]comcast[dot]net

Drop me a line sometime. I love you guys, and I love this site. But when it's time, it's time..

God Bless

Tony

Last edited:
Edited at Tudorp's request :)

Last edited:
And a word to the wise, whether you stick around or not. NEVER post your email on the web. If you do, at least use the format "rahuguley [at] comcast [dot] net"

Otherwise, web crawlers specifically written for the task will automatically harvest your email address and use it to spam you or use it as a bogus email address for spamming others, ensuring that you'll end up on a bunch of RBL's (Real Time Blacklists).

Aloha Tudorp,
Take care Bruddah, and good luck..............................BO......................

this is a sad day Tony. Please reconsider mate. Your dry wit and good humour and family stories will be missed bigtime. Please reconsider brother.

Aloha Tony,
This is a very sad day for me to hear this.....I hope you reconsider....and when things cool off be back.... You are one of my best friends here...
Like Eugene said....please reconsider again....love you bruddah....Take Care and God's Blessings...Keep in touch.....Your friend, Stan Happy Strummings

Thanks for the sentiment brother. But, it's deeper than that, and I would appreciate it if you removed the above reference as the reason. I am not that shallow to let one thing that I aggree or disagree with make my decisions. Like I said, it's deeper than that. This is a great site, with great people running it, and great people that share in it. It's just time..

P.S. Good point and advice about the email address. I typically don't, and normally use a spam/scam email address on line. But in the spirit of wanting to keep in touch with friends I made here, I let my guard down. thanks for bringing that to my attention.

God Bless

No offence dude, I've had the odd tiff with UU in the short time I've been here after all,

Have a think about it and consider sticking around. Surely you must see their side of things. Then spend your cash on a Uke' and show it to us :)

Last edited:
Tony, stick around. We don't need to lose good members.

You will be missed.
Wishing you continued recovery from your health issues.
Keep strummin', see you down the road.

I guess I don't get it.

Don't know what prompted this. And don't need to.

But you're good peeps and that sucks.

God bless!

Tony,
I don't know if we have ever directly interacted. Hate to see you go. Take a leave for a while, if needed, but please don't quit UU.

This is a sad day indeed to see a great UU member hang up his spurs and move on into the sunset. I hope you do reconsider your decision 'cause you're a wealth of info and a great contributor. If not, I do wish you all the best and hopefully see you pop by UU every so often for a cameo visit. :)

Aloha Tony.

I have no idea what's going on, all I do know is that you are a good person, Tudorp and will be greatly missed.

However, I figure you have a good reason for wanting to go and that no one will be able to convince you otherwise...

Aloha Tony and keep in touch!

I'm really new here, but it seems like you were well liked around here. Best of luck to you in the future. God Bless.

Hey Tony,

I'm another one of the peeps here that has no idea what happened and doesn't need to know, but I'm sad to see you go. I've always enjoyed your storytelling, your uke playing and uke wisdom, and the way you've shared with us your daughter's music journey. I hope all's well with you, that if something bad happened UU doesn't leave a bitter taste, and that you and your loved ones continue to pursue and realize your dreams. Aloha!

Oh no, I missed this too. Such a shame buddy!

Sorry to read this thread! Will miss our chats, Tony - check in now & then. Take care - Roberta

Top Bottom