Pono mhtsh-e with uke crazy hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

efiscella

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm selling a beautiful Pono MHTSH-E (mahogany) pro-classic with Uke Crazy Hard Case. It is in excellent condition with two very slight finish scratches by the sound hole that you can only see under certain lights. I could not reproduce them on the photos. NO knicks or cracks. It has gorgeous looks and tone!!! I am the third owner and I have had it for maybe 3 months... it was originally purchased at Hawaii Music Supply in May 2010... it has a Fishman Pick-up (Passive) and it has a strap button placed on it professionally at Guitarsolo in SF. I am selling this and my absolutely perfect RTSHC because I have way too many tenors (Kamaka HF-38, Kanile'a super tenor, Pono MPTSH, Pono RTSHC, and a new KoAloha KTM-00, in addition to this MHTSH-E). Way too many tenors!!!!! This plus 2 concerts and one soprano.

The asking price is $625 + paypal fees, shipped. PM me with any questions.
IMG_0456.jpg
IMG_0463.jpg
IMG_0462.jpg
IMG_0461.jpg
IMG_0457.jpg

Last edited:
Nice uke, Ed. And with the $120 Fishman pickup, you're giving it away! I'd buy it, if I didnt already have thre Ponos.

This Uke is Awesome!

I've only seen the MHTSH available in a Satin finish now and it's $800 without the pickup! It's hard to find the Gloss finish anymore.

Somebody buy this quick or you'll definitely miss out on a Great Uke!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom