Strings lot for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
I am in the process of trying to sell off some of my extra stuff, and now that I am pretty much settled on using Living Water and PhD strings, I have a lot of Worth and Fremont string sets that I never opened but bought when I was stockpiling them in a fit of String Acquisition Syndrome.

I'm interested in selling the following:

Fremont Fluorocarbon Blackline tenor set (3 sets): street value of $21.60 on Elderly
Fremont Fluorocarbon Blackline low g single string: street value of $3
Worth BL (1 set which makes 2 sets of strings): street value of $12.45
Worth BMLG (2 sets for 4 sets of strings): street value of $26.50
Worth CHLG (2 sets for 4 sets of strings): street value of $30
Worth CHLGHD (3 sets for 6 sets of strings): street value of $46.35
Worth CL (4 sets for 8 sets of strings): street value of $45
Worth CMLG (2 sets for 4 sets of strings): street value of $26.

All combined, the 18 sets have a street value of $210.90 on Elderly.com

I would like to sell the whole lot for $75.00 shipped.

strings (2).jpg

Are all of these for tenor? And all the Worths that have LG are for low g and the rest are re-entrant?

The Fremonts are tenor sets, and the Worth CHLG and CHLGHD are tenor sets. The Worth CL, BL, BMLG and CMLG are technically for soprano/concert, though I did (and have seen others) use the CMLG and BMLG on a tenor uke.

The Fremont single low g is a low g string, the other Fremont sets are all high G. The Worth BL and CL sets are for high g tuning. The Worth BMLG, CHLG and CHLGHD sets are all for low g tuning.

63 inches for tenor vs 46 inches soprano/concert.

If you don't get a buyer for the whole lot, I'll gladly take these off your hands next time I see you! These are my strings of choice for my low G Kamaka concert.
Yeah, if you decide to break up the lot, I'd be interested in the Worth brown tenors (high and low g). :)

Okay, add me in for the Fremonts, since I've never tried them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom