Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head >< Here Comes The Sun ^^

smellofstrings

Reaction score
Aloha~~~

Share with you my new solo arrangement! Mashing up "Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head" and "Here Comes The Sun". Hope you like it! :cool:

In Jan 2012, I set myself a goal, that is to upload a performance video once a month. I almost miss the August video as I'm getting busier and busier with my work. But last week a story reminded me of work-life-balance. So I picked up my uke and played all night long, though I felt really tired after work.

In the coming September, school starts and work continues, I wish I could still maintain the work-life-balance and accomplish my goal for this year.

A million thanks to all the friendly UUers who have watched my vids and left me comments! I really appreciate your support!

Ole!!! But I don't understand why you have nailed that poor ukulele to the wall???!!!

;)Aha! I see! I used to do that with my fleet of Dolphins... maybe I shouldn't have used superglue..they are all still up there..

this is great, William! Very tastefully arranged and incredible playing - this is really wonderful.... and that Collings ukulele sounds sweet.....

Thank you very much! I really really love my Collings twins! :eek: But some fine tune in GarageBand is still needed!

outstanding - really enjoyed this one.

Top Bottom