Jason Mraz Live

david98116

Reaction score
OK.....If you have not seen this guy live you are truly missing out. The love of music is so absolutely clear that you can't help but get swept up. Best of all, at his show in Seattle he breaks out his Bari uke and professes his love for ukulele contemporary music. He then breaks out and plays 4 or songs in his set with it. Just awesome!! The topper of these tunes was his rendition of the Rick James classic "Mary Jane". See his show if you can. Well worth the ticket price. Aloha

I saw the acoustic concert last night for Jason Mraz, and yeah, although we all make fun of his song, he's pretty dope in my book, especially because he rocks the uke. He only performed one song on it though. :( was that really a baritone, cuz it really looked just like the size of a tenor. But of course, I was too far away. I wonder what kind it was. I've seen some posters of him with a lanikai, but don't think that that was a lanikai. :music:

Seeing him in Tucson next week while I'm in the area. I heard he plays a song called "I'm Yours" on the ukulele.

I don't make fun of his song, just the 85 million people who have covered it.

haha...you know the funny thing is, is that watching one of those 85 million is partly what got me started on learning the uke. :D so look for the 85,000,001th entry. :p

Top Bottom