Barry Barmcake - Ukulele ROCK LEGEND!

UkeLad

Reaction score
Just a bit of nonsense, but bear with me!
I've been doing 'straight' covers for a wee while, but I also do comedy stuff and have this character called BARRY BARMCAKE who plays uke and claims to live in Lancashire, England with Lady Gaga - all daft stuff I know.

What I usually do is learn how to play something properly, then mess around to get an 'alternative take' on it.

Here's one - "664, The Neighbour Of The Beast" - my 'take' on "The Number Of The Beast" by Iron Maiden.

My album cover :D
"Barmcake" is a large soft breadroll particular to Lancashire, England, also associated with chips... a cheap albeit rather unhealthy meal eaten here is a "chip barm" - that's where my name came from, and also the inspiration for this ever-so-slightly plagiarised piece of artwork. :D

Bollocks.jpg

My album cover :D
"Barmcake" is a large soft breadroll particular to Lancashire, England, also associated with chips... a cheap albeit rather unhealthy meal eaten here is a "chip barm" - that's where my name came from, and also the inspiration for this ever-so-slightly plagiarised piece of artwork. :D

View attachment 42526

Excellent stuff Barry! I am absolutely loving the CD you sent me! Cheers!

Top Bottom