Any recommendations for someone who can fix buzzing strings?

RHJOP

Reaction score
I bought an Ohana CK-25S a few weeks back and since I got it, the C and E strings have had an annoying buzz. I bought it from a seller I found recommended here that does a "set up".

I'm at the point now that I have bought and put on 3 different sets of strings and the buzz is still there. Maybe the "set up" job wasn't good. I have read and tried everything and I'm still sitting here with buzzing strings.

Any recommendation on someone I can send this to to have it fixed?

Thanks.

Contact the seller. or find someone local
I bought an Ohana CK-25S a few weeks back and since I got it, the C and E strings have had an annoying buzz. I bought it from a seller I found recommended here that does a "set up".

I'm at the point now that I have bought and put on 3 different sets of strings and the buzz is still there. Maybe the "set up" job wasn't good. I have read and tried everything and I'm still sitting here with buzzing strings.

Thanks.

Thanks.

If it was supposed to be setup and string changes did not solve the problem then the seller should take it back and fix the ukulele or replace it with another one.

Heck, I set up every uke, but you never know... things happen. Rarely, but they do. Even after a perfect set up I have had buzzes that I think, "Where did you come from?" I have no way of knowing if you were a customer of mine, but I sold a couple of these in the last month, so just in case... if it was me, let me know! I will call tag and get it fixed up for you. If it was someone else, let them know! No one who sets up their ukes wants their ukes to buzz and it may be a simple fix that once back at their workshop can be fixed no problem.

Top Bottom