with heartfelt thanks to my beautiful friends...

Congrats, Jon. You deserve it and it's a wonderful gesture from great people on this forum. Good good video, mate.

Aloha Bruddah from Down Undah,
Congrats and enjoy.................................BO.......................

You're a good man Charlie Brown. Now we want to see you whang away at that thing! Ukes are made to be played friend! Hope you have some fun with it.

Amen brother. Love ya. Great thing that couldn't have happened to a better person brother..

A beautiful response to a beautiful gift. Such large and open hearts.

Congrats! What no song?! Also, please retell the back story; I know I read it somewhere, but it would be nice to hear it again. Finally, is that a vintage tenor or a new one?

UU is the best! What kind and generous people grace these boards every day!

Wow Wow Got me all teary eyed......where's me Kleenex..Happy Strummings my Bruddah from down unda.....

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I'm sure you'll inspire plenty of folks with tunes on this one too.

What a wonderful thing, and a beautiful gesture to a truly deserving guy.

Now, let's hear you play it mate! I always look forward to your videos.

Wooo hoooo!

Praying that you'll have the health and joy to play that for a long, long, time, Jon!

again, THANKYOU everyone. yes, i look forward to playing it lots too. I just have to go out for a couple of hours and take Zackie to soccer, but I'll do my darndest to record a little tune this afternoon so you can hear how truly incredible the uke sounds. Love you guys... :)

Top Bottom