PDA

View Full Version : with heartfelt thanks to my beautiful friends...

Hippie Dribble
08-31-2012, 10:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkBIGikShgA

didgeridoo2
08-31-2012, 11:03 AM
Congrats, Jon. You deserve it and it's a wonderful gesture from great people on this forum. Good good video, mate.

808boy
08-31-2012, 11:05 AM
Aloha Bruddah from Down Undah,
Congrats and enjoy.................................BO.......... .............

marymac
08-31-2012, 11:09 AM
You're a good man Charlie Brown. Now we want to see you whang away at that thing! Ukes are made to be played friend! Hope you have some fun with it.

Tudorp
08-31-2012, 11:11 AM
Amen brother. Love ya. Great thing that couldn't have happened to a better person brother..

luluwrites
A beautiful response to a beautiful gift. Such large and open hearts.

barefootgypsy
That makes me feel so warm inside... what a great bunch of people - and I'm really happy to see you with that uke! Wishing you Happy Days, J....

Tigeralum2001
08-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Congrats! What no song?! Also, please retell the back story; I know I read it somewhere, but it would be nice to hear it again. Finally, is that a vintage tenor or a new one?

UU is the best! What kind and generous people grace these boards every day!

Uke Republic
08-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Well done Jon!. What a great gift.

mm stan
08-31-2012, 11:21 AM
Wow Wow Got me all teary eyed......where's me Kleenex..Happy Strummings my Bruddah from down unda.....

v30
08-31-2012, 11:30 AM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I'm sure you'll inspire plenty of folks with tunes on this one too.

Dan Uke
08-31-2012, 11:31 AM
UU is the best!! I want to hear!!

Lalz
08-31-2012, 11:42 AM
Aw, that is so lovely!!

mds725
08-31-2012, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the video, Jon, and you're very welcome. I can't wait to hear you play that uke!

RyanMFT
08-31-2012, 11:52 AM
What a wonderful thing, and a beautiful gesture to a truly deserving guy.

Now, let's hear you play it mate! I always look forward to your videos.

OldePhart
08-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Wooo hoooo!

Praying that you'll have the health and joy to play that for a long, long, time, Jon!

thesillydave
08-31-2012, 11:54 AM
now, .. it's time to play! have fun jon! cheers!

kvehe
08-31-2012, 12:11 PM
Let's hear it!

Kathryn

Hippie Dribble
08-31-2012, 12:11 PM
again, THANKYOU everyone. yes, i look forward to playing it lots too. I just have to go out for a couple of hours and take Zackie to soccer, but I'll do my darndest to record a little tune this afternoon so you can hear how truly incredible the uke sounds. Love you guys... :)

Trinimon
08-31-2012, 12:12 PM
WOW! Awesome! UU folks have big hearts and look after their own, no doubt about that. :)

Ken Middleton
08-31-2012, 12:35 PM
Wonderful!

NatalieS
08-31-2012, 12:39 PM
The UU community is unmatched in their generosity. What a fantastic gift and to a much deserving guy. :-) Made my day to see this story.

bluesuke
08-31-2012, 12:46 PM
That choked me up a bit. You deserve it ,you have brought a lot of joy to a lot of people :)

:cheers:

Newportlocal
08-31-2012, 12:48 PM
What a great story. Touching. Happy for you!

Camsuke
08-31-2012, 01:17 PM
Great stuff Eugene, you are a gem! Enjoy that uke mate, it's a real beauty.

arpie
08-31-2012, 01:17 PM
I had to wipe the tears from my eyes. What a fantastic gift, Jon - what a fantastic forum - UU - very uplifting & supportive of everyone, no matter what their skill level.

Looking forward to many great songs from your Martin

cheers

Roberta

TCK
08-31-2012, 01:37 PM
All right- beautiful response there Pancho to something that is really the LEAST we can do for all the inspiration you have given us. Not ashamed to admit you made my "allergies" act up a little...
OK, group hug.
Now play us a song dammit! :)
Lefty

ukuleledaveey
08-31-2012, 01:44 PM
many congrats Jon on a beaut of a uke, wow a vintage martin :) apart from a stunning uke you sure have some wonderful friends,all the best mate and look forward to hearing that uke sing.

roxhum
08-31-2012, 01:49 PM
I am crying from your gracious video and smiling reading all the responses. Ditto to everything everyone else has already said. I so appreciate you, your contribution of encouragement and grace and of course your awesome music that you so generously share with us. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. And you are very welcome.

Markr1
08-31-2012, 01:54 PM
Your a great friend and person Jon. Everybody loves you!!

chrimess
08-31-2012, 01:59 PM
You are more than welcome, Jon, main Kudos to Stan, of course.

pootsie
08-31-2012, 02:14 PM
Well that was sweet. What a great gang here and what a great guy to receive the gift.

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters
08-31-2012, 02:18 PM
Yours is one of the voices that makes UU special, Jon. I'm sure your voice and that lovely Martin's voice will sound great together.

PhilUSAFRet
08-31-2012, 02:37 PM
Congrats. I envy you for having such good friends. Can't wait to hear you play it.

WhenDogsSing
08-31-2012, 02:44 PM
Very well done to both the folks that brought this all about and to Jon for his sincere heartfelt thanks...!!!

Hippie Dribble
08-31-2012, 04:12 PM
thanks so much for posting these comments everyone, it's precious stuff to me.

anyway, just got back from Zackie's soccer match and ran out and recorded a quick tune on the uke so y'all can have a listen to it being played. It's just uploading now and I'll post it here as soon as it's done in an hour or so...it sounds INCREDIBLE...such a rich, full tone...warm and sweet as...gee :)

Kanaka916
08-31-2012, 04:18 PM
Jon, keep on Jammin Brah! It's folk like you who make UU what it is . . . Malama Pono!

dkcrown
08-31-2012, 04:23 PM
Another nice UU story. Congratulations Jon. I know that you'll make that uke sing like no one else,

peewee
08-31-2012, 04:23 PM
what a fabulous story. I'm a bit upset nobody hit me up to chip in...would have done so in a sec.
can;t wait to hear it.

Canoe Lady
08-31-2012, 04:29 PM
Thanks for all the music you have brought into our lives, Jon. Keep playing and sharing. You do it well.
Hug!!!

shrink9
08-31-2012, 05:07 PM
Jon, I can only say that it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! You are a wonderful ambassador for the ukulele. I am happy for the camaraderie. Thanks to UU for its contribution to this effort!!

Hippie Dribble
08-31-2012, 05:29 PM
hey Tim, I musta left the gate open mate, can you come round and fetch your dog back brother...he he :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UinG6XTvFaA

Camsuke
08-31-2012, 05:35 PM
Sweet mate, you two seem to have hit if off just fine, even the dog likes it!

Hippie Dribble
08-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Sweet mate, you two seem to have hit if off just fine, even the dog likes it!

ha ha Cam...I like how he waited until the last note was played before he started honking. impeccable timing...I think he's a frustrated musician just like Tim's dogs... :p

mm stan
08-31-2012, 05:43 PM
Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
Wow Nice playing, it has awesome substain and resonation and clear note separation....those strings give it a nice bright tone....woooo hooooo I now
know, you are hooked on martins for shua...and you will start your martin collection...love dat mahogany warmness and projection..Happy Strummings..
I am so glad you are happy and enjoying it....makes my heart so warm mate...

OldePhart
08-31-2012, 05:45 PM
Very sweet Jon, I think that uke has had your name on it for a long time. :)

It's so strange seeing you in a coat and hat when the temps are over 95F every day here... can we have a little of your cold weather? :)

I really need to hit a lottery or something so I can afford to winter in FL and summer in AK... :)

John

mm stan
08-31-2012, 05:49 PM
:)

It's so strange seeing you in a coat and hat when the temps are over 95F every day here... can we have a little of your cold weather? :)

I really need to hit a lottery or something so I can afford to winter in FL and summer in AK... :)

John
Hey John,
No forget Hawaii or Tasmania......to visit...

mm stan
08-31-2012, 05:56 PM
Aloha Bruddah Eugene,

What an all star line up for an all star....Bambino, Mya Moe Mango Soprano, Pohaku Soprano, Collings Concert UC2, Vintage 50's Martin tenor, Mainland Baritone...Holy Moly I am almost going to
pass out...where is my lemonade...all precious keepers for shua....:)

Hippie Dribble
08-31-2012, 05:59 PM

John
whoa brother, what I'd give for a 95F day right now mate....can't wait for the summer...swap you anytime :)

Hippie Dribble
08-31-2012, 06:00 PM
Hmmm Mya Moe Mango soprano, Collings UC2 Concert, Vintage Martin 50's Tenor, Pohaku Soprano, and Bambino....What a all star line up Brother and all keepers.. whew
where's my lemonade, I may pass out...

the ohana bambino is headed for someone special my Bruddah...

mm stan
08-31-2012, 06:07 PM
the ohana bambino is headed for someone special my Bruddah...
I forgot your precious Mainland Baritone.. edited.. love dat one too...:)
Wow a great collection which impress me so much:)

OldePhart
08-31-2012, 06:08 PM
:)
Hey John,
No forget Hawaii or Tasmania......to visit...

Actually, Stan, in a year to two years, if I quit buying expensive toys, I will have some major bills paid off and I am very seriously considering moving to HI for six months to a year. I am in a situation where I work from home and can work pretty much anywhere that I can get a reliable broadband internet connection. I am also in a position where I will almost certainly not live long enough to retire and, while I'm eligible for disability and even have great private disability insurance, I can't really go on disability because then I would lose my life insurance and, since I'll almost certainly be kicking the old bucket before my wife will be old enough to collect on my SS and she has no job skills - well, long story short I know I have to work until I die so I'm planning on doing while I'm working some of the traveling that I'd once planned on doing after I retire.

So...yeah...once these bills are paid off I see at least a summer in AK, maybe six months to a year in HI, and have seriously considered trying to get a visa to live in New Zealand or Australia for a year. I would also love to go back to Iceland for a spell, or maybe try out Norway since I've always been fascinated by that country but never visited. Ireland is also a place I'd love to spend some time. I probably won't be around long enough to do all of those but if I can get a couple of 'em in I'd be happy.

I'm not sure I'll be able to pry the wife away from the grandkids, but I sure aim to try, and since four of 'em just moved to Idaho this week I figure my chances are getting better. ;)

John

mm stan
08-31-2012, 06:22 PM
Actually, Stan, in a year to two years, if I quit buying expensive toys, I will have some major bills paid off and I am very seriously considering moving to HI for six months to a year. I am in a situation where I work from home and can work pretty much anywhere that I can get a reliable broadband internet connection. I am also in a position where I will almost certainly not live long enough to retire and, while I'm eligible for disability and even have great private disability insurance, I can't really go on disability because then I would lose my life insurance and, since I'll almost certainly be kicking the old bucket before my wife will be old enough to collect on my SS and she has no job skills - well, long story short I know I have to work until I die so I'm planning on doing while I'm working some of the traveling that I'd once planned on doing after I retire.

So...yeah...once these bills are paid off I see at least a summer in AK, maybe six months to a year in HI, and have seriously considered trying to get a visa to live in New Zealand or Australia for a year. I would also love to go back to Iceland for a spell, or maybe try out Norway since I've always been fascinated by that country but never visited. Ireland is also a place I'd love to spend some time. I probably won't be around long enough to do all of those but if I can get a couple of 'em in I'd be happy.

I'm not sure I'll be able to pry the wife away from the grandkids, but I sure aim to try, and since four of 'em just moved to Idaho this week I figure my chances are getting better. ;)

John
Aloha Bruddah John,
That's are some big plans bruddah.....I too am disabled and would like to do that..but I am into too much pain....not sure if I can collect if I leave the country....by AK you mean arkansas??
Got some friend in the Ozarks who are not from UU... beautiful place and to retire... I know a friend who did in Mountain home... Yeah I hear you, gotta do it and enjoy life...
making me think now...

thesillydave
08-31-2012, 06:25 PM
i want to give a big thank you and shout out to mm stan...i have been a member here for about 2 years,
and jon (eugene ukulele) has had nothing but encouraging words for any and all of my silly videos, and really has opened my musical eyes as to what i might be able to do with the uke
..and after hearing his music, made me feel like i was getting praise from a real pro...but that's just how jon is...anyhow, when mm stan contacted the several of us,
it really made me feel part of something bigger than just playing and being silly with a ukulele. this ukulele underground community has shown itself to really be
a nice, nurturing, encouraging place to be. well..mm stan, thanks for including me in this, and thank you jon for all your words of encouragement, and, thanks to UU for being here!
still waiting for a ukulele video of mm stan though.....ha! mahalo to all!

OldePhart
08-31-2012, 06:35 PM
Aloha Bruddah John,
That's are some big plans bruddah.....I too am disabled and would like to do that..but I am into too much pain....not sure if I can collect if I leave the country....by AK you mean arkansas??
Got some friend in the Ozarks who are not from UU... beautiful place and to retire... I know a friend who did in Mountain home... Yeah I hear you, gotta do it and enjoy life...
making me think now...

AK is Alaska. Arkansas is AR. It's a stone's throw from here and there are some great places to live in NW Arkansas. Have spent some time around Mountain Home, AR as a friend has family there. A good friend lives in Springfield, MO but has relatives in Mountain Home and we've met at his parents and cousins a couple of times for a few days. Wouldn't mind living there if I can't swing the more "exotic" destinations. :)

Edited to add. Sorry you have to deal with pain. That's the "nice" thing about my disability, not much pain involved except for a few weeks following the bypass surgeries, etc. I do have some back issues as well, that make it pretty much impossible to exercise as much as I need to, and when my back goes out it's time for the hydrocodone, but most of the time I actually feel pretty good.

roxhum
08-31-2012, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the video jon. The uke sounds wonderful and your playing superb.

mm stan
08-31-2012, 06:43 PM
Thank You Dave and everyone who participated in this...it warms my heart for all your kindness, generosity, and friendship...and we could bring a smile to our friend Jon....he has inspired us with
his music, awesome friendship, and kind heart and his positive words of encouragement here in the forums..if we all could set a date in the near future and have a big ukie shindig....now dat would be so awesome..Happy Strummings.. Yes Yes Mahalo Nui Loa Kakou...
@ Doh....yeah my mistake..always get these abbrivations wrong...but I do like
it down there...actually my mountain home friend will be visiting me here with
her son...woo hoo Alaska is nice too, the wildness and hunting...depends what
part you go too...yup we UUer's need a big shindig...for shua...
Bruddah went to have some lunch....he's going to be back soon:)

thesillydave
08-31-2012, 06:44 PM
AK is Alaska. Arkansas is AR. It's a stone's throw from here and there are some great places to live in NW Arkansas. Have spent some time around Mountain Home, AR as a friend has family there. A good friend lives in Springfield, MO but has relatives in Mountain Home and we've met at his parents and cousins a couple of times for a few days. Wouldn't mind living there if I can't swing the more "exotic" destinations. :)

Edited to add. Sorry you have to deal with pain. That's the "nice" thing about my disability, not much pain involved except for a few weeks following the bypass surgeries, etc. I do have some back issues as well, that make it pretty much impossible to exercise as much as I need to, and when my back goes out it's time for the hydrocodone, but most of the time I actually feel pretty good.

just another reminder to both oldephart and mm stan, and any other UUer that might happen my way...i do live in NW arkansas, in the ozark mountain town of eureka springs, and y'all are all welcome here!
i will ply y'all with food and drink from my cafe and make you play your uke in return! i await y'alls arrival!

vanflynn
08-31-2012, 06:47 PM
Now this some nice Aloha. UU world, thank you for being considerate. Not many are these days.

And Jon, thank you for being Eugene Ukulele. The world is a better place with him in it.

mm stan
08-31-2012, 06:54 PM
just another reminder to both oldephart and mm stan, and any other UUer that might happen my way...i do live in NW arkansas, in the ozark mountain town of eureka springs, and y'all are all welcome here!
i will ply y'all with food and drink from my cafe and make you play your uke in return! i await y'alls arrival!
Aloha Dave,
Many thanks for your offer. wow...wow can you post a link to your place....I know you have one....Mahalo.....Happy Strummings Bruddah

thesillydave
08-31-2012, 07:48 PM
Aloha Dave,
Many thanks for your offer. wow...wow can you post a link to your place....I know you have one....Mahalo.....Happy Strummings Bruddah

sparkysroadhouse dot com and we have lodgings as well, sparkysguesthouse dot com ...let me know, who knows, this might be the beginnings of a future UU'ke fest!

mm stan
08-31-2012, 08:04 PM
Aloha Dave,
Mahalo...I knew you had one..http://sparkysroadhouse.com/ wow...looks like taro in front too growing..

joeybug
08-31-2012, 11:57 PM
Wow, congrats Eugene! You totally deserve that beauty, I can't think of anyone more deserving :D

Enjoy playing and be sure to share some music with us when you get going!

bdukes
09-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Wow. Just woke up my wife sniffling away on the UU. How lucky are we to live in a time when meaningful connections all over this planet can be made at the speed of light? And through a common love of this wonderful little instrument... truly awe inspiring. Others have said it much more eloquently, you're a good one Jon. You deserve it.

I think about the journeys that Martin has been on, and how it seems to have always belonged with you in Tasmania. Sounds wonderful. You're music has been a great gift to me. So thank you. And a big one for Stan for being an maniacal ring leader. I certainly feels richer for the experience and opportunity to participate in such a great community.

All the best, mate.

mm stan
09-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
Wow Wee Zow Wee....Loved you playing your new vintage martin in the video and links section....totally awesome....woo hooo http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?69713-quot-Cripple-Creek-quot

austin1
09-01-2012, 02:59 AM
can't think of anyone who deserves it more! congrats and enjoy!

caukulele
09-01-2012, 04:17 AM
Congratulations Jon on your lovely Martin. This is why I love this forum...it has such a wonderful group of caring people, each one a gift to the other... Love and sharing make the world a much better place!!!!!

23skidoo
09-01-2012, 04:22 AM
Enjoy the ukulele, Jon - as others have said, if anyone deserves it, it's you. Hopefully you'll get as much pleasure out of playing it as we all get from your beneficent presence here on the Underground.....

Gmoney
09-01-2012, 04:59 AM
Wow Wow Got me all teary eyed......where's me Kleenex..Happy Strummings my Bruddah from down unda.....

When Stan told me the uke was finally in your hands after its journey down under & hearing your humble response, I teared up as well.

Jon, you've touched our hearts with your demeanor, style, & evident talent so many times with so many offerings of your music while openly sharing your deep faith. Being just a little part of bringing a smile to your face & more music from your heart are the reasons that make UU a community that gives back, "pays it forward", and shines with hope through these little 4 stringed wonders we all love.

Mahalo!

And to UU - you done good, brothers & sisters. Keep it happening!

mattydee
09-01-2012, 07:01 AM
This is so great, Jon. Ditto to what everyone has said about the generosity of spirit here on UU. I love this place. Can't wait to here more music from that Martin!

GinnyT11
09-01-2012, 07:17 AM
I'm late finding this thread and I'm reading it in an airport. It certainly raised my spirits because there is joy in doing something for others.
We are as happy that you received this gift as you are to get it. The forum has a wonderful, wonderful spirit, but Jon, you add an inimitable something, a spark all your own. Your encouragement matters to many people, and thus the spirit of giving just keeps going around.

All best wishes to you and your family,
Ginny and Craig

buddhuu
09-01-2012, 09:05 AM
Just wow. :)

Dan Uke
09-01-2012, 09:29 AM
It's fathers day in Aust. so I'm sure Jon feels blessed in having support from his immediate family and UU family!

TCK
09-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Packing my troubles in my old kit bag and heading to Arkansas....:)

Hippie Dribble
09-01-2012, 07:49 PM
It's fathers day in Aust. so I'm sure Jon feels blessed in having support from his immediate family and UU family!

pretty special Father's Day this year for this ol' da I can tell you brother Daniel!

After not playing in church for a couple of years now I actually took along the Martin and sat in on the worship today and it was AWESOME...man that uke sounds good...strummed the daylights out of it and even threw in a few trilly bits which sent the piano player spinning he he

but you know the best part? ..Fiona was up there on the vocals and Zackie - 7 years old mind you - decided he was gonna get up there and sing too...so aside from the guitarist, bass player, piano player and drummer, there were three members of the ukulele household rockin out the ol pentecostal church at Exeter this morning...eugene, eugenie and pocket eugene...absolutely blessed my friend, absolutely blessed. Zackie even asked for his own mic....ha ha...another member of the family with no shame :)

TCK
09-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Awe, bless up family Eugene...this is exactly how it is supposed to go down
pretty special Father's Day this year for this ol' da I can tell you brother Daniel!

After not playing in church for a couple of years now I actually took along the Martin and sat in on the worship today and it was AWESOME...man that uke sounds good...strummed the daylights out of it and even threw in a few trilly bits which sent the piano player spinning he he

but you know the best part? ..Fiona was up there on the vocals and Zackie - 7 years old mind you - decided he was gonna get up there and sing too...so aside from the guitarist, bass player, piano player and drummer, there were three members of the ukulele household rockin out the ol pentecostal church at Exeter this morning...eugene, eugenie and pocket eugene...absolutely blessed my friend, absolutely blessed. Zackie even asked for his own mic....ha ha...another member of the family with no shame :)

erivel
09-01-2012, 09:33 PM
What an amazing story Jon! That uke sounds so good in your hands...it was meant to be. Lucky for us too, we'll get to hear you make beautiful music with it! Cheers to all those that made this happen!

dkcrown
09-02-2012, 01:16 AM

Actually Jon, I think that there were four members of the eugene ukulele family at the pentecostal church yesterday. I think that you will have to include that Baritone as one of your family members now.

chrimess
09-02-2012, 03:38 AM
sparkysroadhouse dot com and we have lodgings as well, sparkysguesthouse dot com ...let me know, who knows, this might be the beginnings of a future UU'ke fest!

That would be an amazing location for a fest- with the added benefit of blocking the one road in and out of the valley when the seasonistas perform so the audience cannot escape.

mm stan
09-02-2012, 04:23 AM
Packing my troubles in my old kit bag and heading to Arkansas....:)
Aloha Daves...

My Mountain home friend is coming next month...maybe I should fly back with her to Arkansas and meet Davey there....looks like a fun joint man...you said dart games and pool tables...
now that's my knida place...

mm stan
09-02-2012, 04:25 AM

Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
Now that is what I call a great family day....wish you had taken some vids or pictures.....would have given anything to see that...well maybe not my ukes...ha ha thank you for sharing...I need a passport mate...I'd rather be there with you...can I stay for a year...

Plainsong
09-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Wow, you don't have time for the forums for a little while and then this goes and happens. That uke deserves to be in your hands. The UUers who got it to you were just making sure that happened. Sometimes good things happen to good people. You deserve for something to go right for a change. Don't be afraid to play it! You were meant to play it. :)

Dan Uke
09-02-2012, 02:53 PM

Don't start the Willie jokes at church! LOL

southcoastukes
09-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Was glad to get back online and onto UU and see this thread! The melifluous voice of Sr. Eugene Ukuele announcing the arrival of his new instrument. Jon, this looks like just the cure for your "Tenorphobia".

For me, one of the great joys of this forum is when a new Eugene Ukulele video is posted. They're just the embodiment of what I like to think of as "haole ukulele music" - not just the musicianship, not just the singing, but the warmth, humor and love. For me the thanks always should go to Jon - he makes my day so many times!

I know Stan and Mary (at the least) did a lot of the work on this - they deserve a lot of credit.

Jon, I hope this Tenor takes hold where the others didn't and whatever instrument you play, just please keep on playing (and thank you - thank you!)

mm stan
09-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Was glad to get back online and onto UU and see this thread! The melifluous voice of Sr. Eugene Ukuele announcing the arrival of his new instrument. Jon, this looks like just the cure for your "Tenorphobia".

For me, one of the great joys of this forum is when a new Eugene Ukulele video is posted. They're just the embodiment of what I like to think of as "haole ukulele music" - not just the musicianship, not just the singing, but the warmth, humor and love. For me the thanks always should go to Jon - he makes my day so many times!

I know Stan and Mary (at the least) did a lot of the work on this - they deserve a lot of credit.

Jon, I hope this Tenor takes hold where the others didn't and whatever instrument you play, just please keep on playing (and thank you - thank you!)
Aloha Dirk,
Thank you for mentioning Mary...without her big help and contribution, it would have taken much longer as she did the bidding and shipping too..Thank you so much Mary..I would give her alot of the credit..
I am disabled and she was a big help getting this done for us... Good Goings Mary....Mahalo Nui...Very Much Appriciated....Your friend, Stan