ALOHA 'OE in Belgium

I like it. And that's all that matters.

Ken, you've got a lovely way of using arpeggiation without losing the melody. It works very well here.

Oh, and I doubt you'll find many Hawaiians willing to accept your apology---I hope most would rather thank you for sharing your love of Hawaiian music with the world.

A very peaceful piece. Awesome outdoor sound quality!

It was actually a very noisy place. The sound recorder was just on the bench in front of me. It is the Zoom H2n.

I like it. And that's all that matters.

Thank you for that.

Ken, you've got a lovely way of using arpeggiation without losing the melody...

I am doing a brand new workshop at the WCUF next weekend on this very technique. I would encourage anyone going to sign up for it before it is full up.

Luv it! Makes me wish I was back in the islands! Thanks for sharing it Ken. Aloha!

I have never been. I would love to attend a festival there. It is just too far. Half way round the world.

Beautiful setting and performance. Thanks.

Aloha Ken,
No need to appolgise...Great job, and a nice rendition to aloha oe.....just loved it..... by the way, Your living water strings sings on my concert.....thank you so much

Lovely version of this old tune.
You managed to play it in your own style.

I always try to play in my own style, Fred. I don't see much point in copying someone else.

Beautiful setting and performance. Thanks.

Thank you. I had to look carefully to find somewhere in Ghent to play. Lots of traffic and people about.

Aloha Ken,
No need to appolgise...Great job, and a nice rendition to aloha oe.....just loved it..... by the way, Your living water strings sings on my concert.....thank you so much

Hi Stan. Thanks for that. It means a lot to me. And thanks for the positive feedback on my strings.

Top Bottom