WTB: Collings UT1 w/ Haircut headstock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong but I don't think the UT-1s have the haircut headstock. I think you have to move up to a UT-2 to get that style headstock. Someone please correct me if I am wrong here.

I think you are right unless a shop ordered at UT-1 special with a haircut. I have a UT2 Sunburst in brand new condition with a very recent build date. Pretty much brand new. PM me if you are interested.

They do make UT-1s with the haircut. It's a special option. Acoustic Music Works in Pittsburgh recently had some in if you wanna take a look. They make the UC-1s with them, too. I can't post a link from my phone but you can google it. I think it's like a $100 upgrade or thereabouts.

Your right soupking. They do make the UT-1 with a haircut along with the regular headstock now.
They do make UT-1s with the haircut. It's a special option. Acoustic Music Works in Pittsburgh recently had some in if you wanna take a look. They make the UC-1s with them, too. I can't post a link from my phone but you can google it. I think it's like a $100 upgrade or thereabouts.

yeah Matt, they actually have two in stock right now. AMW are the best stockists for Collings there are...

http://www.acousticmusicworks.com/ukuleles.html

Anyone got a Collings UT1 with a Haircut Headstock they want to sell me?

Talking to my friend Stan has got me gassing for some new ukes :)

Aloha Aaron,
Woo hoo...You are getting a CollinGs Tenor...Psst, Don't Label poor ole me as an enabler..LOL tee hee hee
Good Luck and Congrats man..Happy Strummings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom