Cripple Creek

000Kanaka000

Reaction score
Nice, you sound great!

really lovely work Ganga K....such a sweet and playful song...beautifully sung...he he...must be 'cripple creek day' :p

loved it, sounded great, wow that's a gorgeous uke you have, really like your tattoos as well :) as a fellow ink coneseur myself, have you ever thought of entering the seasons of the ukulele competiton, it is a weekly themed challenge, it is great fun and everyone is really nice check it out in the competitions section of the forum.
Anyway really enjoyed your song, im going to listen to some of your others now, thanks for sharing.

Am not quite up to the uke challenge yet as have only been playing the uke now for a little
over a week. i used to play guitar a bit but that was over 20 years ago. So it's taking a
little while to get into the swing of things. i bought the Kamaka when in hawaii in 08' and
it's just been waiting in the wings. Finally bit the bullet took it out and then was hooked.
So in comes the Baritone Mya Moe which i drove through the storm Issac to go buy. Am
loving it. Thanks about the tattoos, i do have a few that's for sure. i also love good art work.
Will check out the competitions and maybe will try it out for fun when i get back from spain.
Am heading out for a month and will be coming back the 4th of Sept. Will have to do some
more fun things like cripple creek.

Welcome, Ganga K - nice job on 'Cripple Creek'... looking forward to hearing more.... btw , my family has discovered a vacation spot in Pompano Beach that's just right.... we've been there two years running and plan to head back every year for the foreseeable future - what a great community....

Hi and thank you - it's a bit on the quiet end living here. Am really missing more the
street artists and other things that one could have in Seattle. Am glad you found a place
here to vacation. For vacation it might be a good place to come for a short stay. hahaha
It's a trade off in Seattle it's that over cast grey for so much of the year but much more
in the way of cultural things to do. Here is good weather but missing some community
type of happenings.

Top Bottom