FS: Kamaka Reyn Spooner aloha shirts, tshirts, visor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
I am selling two of the official Kamaka Ukulele aloha shirts made by Reyn Spooner. If you are familiar with aloha attire, you know they make a lot of the aloha button down Hawaiian themed shirts. Back in 2005, they released a clothing line called Kamaka Story, and the shirts feature drawings of their famous ukuleles, as well as drawings of the Kamaka brothers Fred and Sam. You can see a photo of Chris Kamaka wearing the blue version if you scroll down on this page: http://archives.starbulletin.com/2005/05/16/features/berger.html

You can also see Fred Kamaka wearing a similar one to the light blue in this photo from the Kamaka website.
frednsamkamaka.jpg

I am selling the green version like the one Chris is wearing: featuring the workers and family, as well as the Kamaka label and ukuleles. I am also selling a light blue version that has pink coloring on it, with some of the ukuleles. Both shirts are size XL (men's sizing). Both have been worn a couple of times and were bought on eBay. I paid about $40 to $50 each for them. Both are laundered and ironed.
kamakareynshirts.jpg

I am also selling three Kamaka tshirts - a cream color and two brown shirts. All of these are XL unisex sizing. Two have never been worn, and one brown one was worn once, but all are laundered. All three were bought at the Kamaka factory in Honolulu, and each were $15.
tshirts.jpg
tshirtbacks.jpg

I am also including a Kamaka visor that I never wore. I bought it at the factory with a cap (which I am keeping) and just never wore it. I don't recall what I paid for it, I think it was $10 or $12 though.

So the total retail value for everything is $145. I usually would cut the price right in half, but the Reyn Spooner shirts are no longer available, so I am asking $90 for the entire lot, shipped.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
I want them. Ninety dollars is a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom