I don't do bling very often...

Absolutely beautiful by all measures. Thanks for posting the video.

I watched a concert at the Proms festival on tv last week....I saw a Host of string instruments Basses, Cello's, Viola's, and Violins the sound was wonderful :)..All the instruments were purely functional...with not one bit of MOP or Abalony in sight...If it had been a C&W concert the reflection of bling would have blinded me:cool:

Love everything about it, and the bog oak fingerboard! Very nice.

Very nice work, the koa is beautiful and I particularly like the bog oak fretboard and bridge - nice bright, even sound - really lovely, despite the bling ;)

Lovely uke.

The koa top is gorgeous. I think the purfling frames it beautifully. However, none of that matters is it doesn't sound good. That is not the case here. It sounds amazing. I see why folks rave about your ukes.

Why 'some' folks... yeah, to me it's all about the sound. It don't mean a thing if it ain't gonna sing so to speak. I'm also doing further work on this element by reducing the size of my fan braces over the next batch to see if I get an improvement. I think I got a head start with this ukulele because the koa was amazing - highly figured and very light in weight - would you call that low mass? Anyway, very, very pleased with this instrument with the sound down to the wood more than anything I did :)

Top Bottom