Blackbird on eBay

Gmoney

Reaction score
Wow. I'd pay that money for the concert tickets.

This Uke is on my bucket list but my bucket of money is empty.:eek:

Last edited:
I thought HMS had free shipping on all orders over $400.

They do if one orders from their website. The non-electric one is cheaper:
http://www.theukulelesite.com/blackbird-all-carbon-fiber-tenor-ukulele.html

Corey's a fantastic player, as we know. Does this Blackbird sound any good? You be the judge, but I have a thought, and it begins with "N" and ends in "o". lol

Well Ledward Kaapana and Jake Shimabukuro also had a thought but that one begins with "Y" and end in "s", trust these guys know their stuff..

Well Ledward Kaapana and Jake Shimabukuro also had a thought but that one begins with "Y" and end in "s", trust these guys know their stuff..

Saw the Jake video with the 'bird, and guess what, Jake still plays a ukulele that begins with a "K" and ends in an "a". He does, in fact, know his stuff.

Saw the Jake video with the 'bird, and guess what, Jake still plays a ukulele that begins with a "K" and ends in an "a". He does, in fact, know his stuff.
Ledward Kaapana and Jake Shimabukuro stepped down off the books, non-commercially and for lack of sponsorship, and personally tested/critiqued the Blackbird as an ukulele player, like one of us UAS'ers here(remember they're not demi-gods people). And if they really liked the sound, THAT says something because those guys have played and tested I'd venture a few hundred more ukuleles then us in their life time.

About Jake & Kamaka, In the end he plays a Kamaka because that's who is king in the sponsorship game.. Let me tell you if KoAloha had what Kamaka had to offer to Jake BUSINESS WISE(not uke-wise) he'd no sooner have been reppin one of those on his FB("KoAloha Ukuleles are great! Check them out at koaloha.com!") Same with Kanilea, Ko'olau..etc. Look at Britt P. classic example of how what an artist plays is just bizz in the end often hopping K brands. The fact that Blackbird Guitars does not have the revenue to even consider the sponsorship market with their new ukulele line does not reflect the quality of their product.

I'm sure it is a quality product but it still looks like a bedpan with a neck.

I am just happy that we will have a viable alternative after we have killed and used all the trees.

Top Bottom