Martin 2M Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
SOLD

***UPDATE: Free ukulele with purchase of the Martin Tenor. Your choice....either a Fluke natural concert (with Fluke gig bag) or a Kamoa soprano with spruce top and maple back and sides. Both play and sound great and are in like new condition. Pictures down below.

This is Martin's reissue Style 2 mahogany tenor. I purchased it new earlier this year from Gryphon Strings. I was planning on purchasing the koa (made in Mexico version) or a Collings tenor but I ended up leaving the store with the 2M. IMO, it had a much sweeter, fuller and mellower tone than the koa Martin and Collings. Plus I love the neck! It's slim and narrow in the first position....feels like a soprano neck shape (my favorite).

Reason for selling....I've been on a soprano shopping spree and promised myself I'd sell something to cover it.

No cosmetic issues and it plays and sounds wonderful. I'll include a few sets of strings....1. New Ko'olua Mahana - these sound great tuned down to A#...really sweet and mellow. 2. Living Water strings - very nice also...a little brighter. 3. Martin tenor strings which came on it. If you want something else let me know...I think I have some South Coast heavy gauge that sound great tuned down.

Comes with a nice Martin padded gig bag. I paid $1149 for it plus tax and will sell for $850 shipped. PayPal preferred.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like more pics or sound sample.

Attachments

• IMG_3395.jpg
    IMG_3395.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3397.jpg
    IMG_3397.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3399.jpg
    IMG_3399.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3401.jpg
    IMG_3401.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3403.jpg
    IMG_3403.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Is this made in Nazareth, PA, d-mace?

Yes...forgot to mention this is made in the USA.

Bump with updated offer (see 1st post). Pictures of the free Fluke and Kamoa below...

Attachments

• IMG_3449.jpg
    IMG_3449.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3451.jpg
    IMG_3451.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3453.jpg
    IMG_3453.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 34
Aloha, Wow David,
Can't believe you are unloading this one...what an awesome deal...PM me of your latest buy bruddah....I am very tempted...darn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom