So...I need to post a video

TCK

Reaction score
...But 29 moons says my first post is the one that sticks, and I have learnt that I best not make one without my wife.
Problem solved, I will post my little bonus track over here until I am ready to post it on season 29, and all is good.
I am shaking from not posting last week...but you all know me, and I gave it the old college try (I played Taylor Swift daily for a week...and died a little inside), it just was not meant to happen.
OK- go check out Season 29 AFTER you watch my horrifying video.

Last edited:
love it dave. love it. Sheez, some chicks get Deano or Frankie...maybe a bit of caruso or mario lanza. TCW gets da Ramones. Yes. :)

Awesome mate,cant go wrong with a bit of the ramones :) felt lost with out you posting last week, good to see you back Kid :) maybe you should of done taylor swift in a ramones style, now i would like to see that. anyway really enjoyed it mate,keep them coming, you are always great to watch and listen to, all the best from me.

LOL- Davey, Johnny Ramone would rise from the grave and punch me square in the beak for that ;)
Lalou- that is what's missing! I need to get a cowboy hat...;)
Thanks for watchin' folks-

I played Taylor Swift daily for a week...and died a little inside

this sounds like a great line in a song . . . (you just need more to make an entire song, of course)

Hey Dave, have I told you lately that I love you? I am old enough to be your mother but I want to come to Cloverdale and be your adopted kid. Love the accordion on the mantel.

Awe Rox, you are welcome here anytime! Thanks for watching.
I have the reciept for that old girl from the original sale- 1904
Hey Dave, have I told you lately that I love you? I am old enough to be your mother but I want to come to Cloverdale and be your adopted kid. Love the accordion on the mantel.

thank ya Bill. We have had knees in the seasons. We have had shirtless seasonistas. Don;t tell anyone, but I am bringing the hairy armpit...more figuratively than literally ;)
dig it, Dave - can't wait to see what you and TCW throw down.....

Top Bottom