PDA

View Full Version : So...I need to post a video

TCK
09-01-2012, 07:06 PM
...But 29 moons says my first post is the one that sticks, and I have learnt that I best not make one without my wife.
Problem solved, I will post my little bonus track over here until I am ready to post it on season 29, and all is good.
I am shaking from not posting last week...but you all know me, and I gave it the old college try (I played Taylor Swift daily for a week...and died a little inside), it just was not meant to happen.
OK- go check out Season 29 AFTER you watch my horrifying video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lP45FeV3N8&feature=youtu.be

Hippie Dribble
09-01-2012, 07:59 PM
love it dave. love it. Sheez, some chicks get Deano or Frankie...maybe a bit of caruso or mario lanza. TCW gets da Ramones. Yes. :)

TCK
09-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Gabba Gabba we except you...
love it dave. love it. Sheez, some chicks get Deano or Frankie...maybe a bit of caruso or mario lanza. TCW gets da Ramones. Yes. :)

Lalz
09-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Very nice!!
But where's your cowboy hat?? ;)

ukuleledaveey
09-02-2012, 12:05 AM
Awesome mate,cant go wrong with a bit of the ramones :) felt lost with out you posting last week, good to see you back Kid :) maybe you should of done taylor swift in a ramones style, now i would like to see that. anyway really enjoyed it mate,keep them coming, you are always great to watch and listen to, all the best from me.

TCK
09-02-2012, 06:03 AM
LOL- Davey, Johnny Ramone would rise from the grave and punch me square in the beak for that ;)
Lalou- that is what's missing! I need to get a cowboy hat...;)
Thanks for watchin' folks-

DaveY
09-02-2012, 10:27 AM
I played Taylor Swift daily for a week...and died a little inside

this sounds like a great line in a song . . . (you just need more to make an entire song, of course)

23skidoo
09-04-2012, 02:43 AM
dig it, Dave - can't wait to see what you and TCW throw down.....

roxhum
09-04-2012, 04:14 AM
Hey Dave, have I told you lately that I love you? I am old enough to be your mother but I want to come to Cloverdale and be your adopted kid. Love the accordion on the mantel.

TCK
09-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Awe Rox, you are welcome here anytime! Thanks for watching.
I have the reciept for that old girl from the original sale- 1904
Hey Dave, have I told you lately that I love you? I am old enough to be your mother but I want to come to Cloverdale and be your adopted kid. Love the accordion on the mantel.

TCK
09-04-2012, 04:01 PM
thank ya Bill. We have had knees in the seasons. We have had shirtless seasonistas. Don;t tell anyone, but I am bringing the hairy armpit...more figuratively than literally ;)

dig it, Dave - can't wait to see what you and TCW throw down.....