PDA

View Full Version : no vip status

kaizersoza
09-02-2012, 02:07 AM
weird thing has happened, I have lost my vip status, i had an e mail from UU the other day stating that my subcription was coming to an end, I joined in March this year, it also stated that if I had a recurring subscription to ignore the e mail,
my subscription was a recurring one, I checked my paypal account and the money for this months payment was waiting to be processed by the 7th, and now i'm not a vip no more, can anyone throw some light on this dilemma please
kaizer

mm stan
09-02-2012, 03:35 AM
Click on the bottom right contact us and send Ryan a email and put urgent on the heading..Good Luck

coolkayaker1
09-02-2012, 03:54 AM
Maybe, they don't like you, K.

lol

bazmaz
09-02-2012, 08:15 AM
Ryan will sort you out.

Freeda
09-02-2012, 09:40 AM
weird thing has happened, I have lost my vip status, i had an e mail from UU the other day stating that my subcription was coming to an end, I joined in March this year, it also stated that if I had a recurring subscription to ignore the e mail,
my subscription was a recurring one, I checked my paypal account and the money for this months payment was waiting to be processed by the 7th, and now i'm not a vip no more, can anyone throw some light on this dilemma please
kaizer

I think there were problems recently with people not remembering that their subscription was recurring, then getting mad when they got billed. So maybe they stopped all recurring payments?

buddhuu
09-02-2012, 09:57 AM
I've flagged the thread up for the admin/mod team to see. Hopefully someone will be able to assist soon.

Meanwhile, I also recommend that you send Ryan a mail as Stan suggested.

kaizersoza
09-02-2012, 11:19 AM
thanx for the replies guys n Freeda and thanx for flagging the thread up buddhu, i tried the contact us button and it is taking me to their twitter page, will keep on looking for the e mail address

kaizersoza
09-02-2012, 11:28 AM
ok sussed it e mail sent

seeso
09-02-2012, 12:06 PM
I have alerted the appropriate party.

kaizersoza
09-02-2012, 12:15 PM
thanx seeso, much appreciated my friend

mm stan
09-02-2012, 01:19 PM
thanx for the replies guys n Freeda and thanx for flagging the thread up buddhu, i tried the contact us button and it is taking me to their twitter page, will keep on looking for the e mail address
the contact us takes you the email...not sure how you got Twtter page?????

kaizersoza
09-02-2012, 08:54 PM
no problem Stan found the e mail address and sent one off, hopefully get it resolved soon m8 thanx for all your help

coolkayaker1
09-03-2012, 03:18 AM
Question, K et al: I thought UU only had recurring VIP memberships. Based on the email they sent you, do they now have non-recurring VIP memberships?

kaizersoza
09-03-2012, 03:54 AM
yo m8, apparently if you pay the yearly tariff it has to be renewed, the monthly one which i was paying is recurring, but according to Freeda there were a few issues with members automatically being charged when they did'nt want to be or something along those lines, there is a star on the monthly payment option stating that it is a recurring membership, i'm sure it will get sorted soon

kaizersoza
09-04-2012, 12:27 AM
VIP status back up and running, thanx Ryan