no vip status

kaizersoza

Reaction score
weird thing has happened, I have lost my vip status, i had an e mail from UU the other day stating that my subcription was coming to an end, I joined in March this year, it also stated that if I had a recurring subscription to ignore the e mail,
my subscription was a recurring one, I checked my paypal account and the money for this months payment was waiting to be processed by the 7th, and now i'm not a vip no more, can anyone throw some light on this dilemma please
kaizer

Click on the bottom right contact us and send Ryan a email and put urgent on the heading..Good Luck

Maybe, they don't like you, K.

lol

Last edited:
Ryan will sort you out.

weird thing has happened, I have lost my vip status, i had an e mail from UU the other day stating that my subcription was coming to an end, I joined in March this year, it also stated that if I had a recurring subscription to ignore the e mail,
my subscription was a recurring one, I checked my paypal account and the money for this months payment was waiting to be processed by the 7th, and now i'm not a vip no more, can anyone throw some light on this dilemma please
kaizer

I think there were problems recently with people not remembering that their subscription was recurring, then getting mad when they got billed. So maybe they stopped all recurring payments?

I've flagged the thread up for the admin/mod team to see. Hopefully someone will be able to assist soon.

Meanwhile, I also recommend that you send Ryan a mail as Stan suggested.

thanx for the replies guys n Freeda and thanx for flagging the thread up buddhu, i tried the contact us button and it is taking me to their twitter page, will keep on looking for the e mail address

yo m8, apparently if you pay the yearly tariff it has to be renewed, the monthly one which i was paying is recurring, but according to Freeda there were a few issues with members automatically being charged when they did'nt want to be or something along those lines, there is a star on the monthly payment option stating that it is a recurring membership, i'm sure it will get sorted soon

Top Bottom