Wanted in trade: A computer for a Leeward Lounge ukulele

finkdaddy

Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion today that my desktop computer, a refurbished emachine (yeah, i know), is completely unacceptable. Naturally, I have no money to buy one.

Would anyone be willing to trade a nice computer for a hand crafted Leeward Lounge ukulele?
I am begining another round of gorgeous Oregon Myrtlewood ukes with some rosewood binding in the next week or so, so I could get one to you pretty quickly.
As far as a computer, I need a PC that is very strong in the graphics catagory. I need to run Photoshop and other graphics programs, along with some animation and 3d rendering stuff, and my kids would be doing some online gaming. So the main component would have to be a pretty nice graphics card with lots of RAM so everything runs fast and smooth.
Other than that, I have everything else I would need.

Here is a link to one of my earlier ukes being played: The Pablus Uke
The ones I'm building now are similar, except they will be traditional fan braced instead of Kasha braced, so the sound hole will be in the traditional center spot. I'm also planning on adding a side sound port, unless you ask me not to.
Please let me know if you are interested. The ukes are not completely built yet, so there is some room for customization.
Here is my email: fredstikilounge@gmail.com

Thank you!
~Fred

Last edited:
As the owner of one of Fred's ukes, I can tell you right now you're getting a cool deal. He does really nice work!

How nice of a computer? I have a decent HP laptop. I think 4 gb ram. Just got an internship with Microsoft though so I got a much nicer one now so I no longer need the old one. Not sure it meets your requirements though. Maybe you need some web development done?

I just wanted everyone to know that I got a taker on the computer/uke trade.

As the owner of one of Fred's ukes, I can tell you right now you're getting a cool deal. He does really nice work!

Rich, thank you very much! It means a lot to me to hear that. I hope you're able to make some nice music with her. :) I think a big reason I got a couple of takers on my trade is because of your comment.
Thanks!

di3f00l, In a few months I will be looking for some web development. So, I just may take you up on that offer! I will contact you when I get everything in order.
Thanks for your offer!

~Fred

Top Bottom